Ms T's Honey - the ultimate sweetener!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekChick

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Ohio
Hello fans of Ms T's! I have found the ultimate sweetener! Let me start by saying Ms T's Honey juice is a great flavor by itself when you want something sweet and simple.

But, I have been vaping strictly menthol for the past 9 months, and I recently decided to get some new flavors going again since I got my ego. (Before I had a Kr8 and it was too much of a pita to use the cartos to try new flavors - I didn't wanna waste a carto if I didnt like it!)

Anywho, I get my eGo and I ordered a ton of new juice, none of which has arrived yet. So Im sitting here thinking hmm, what about my older juices that I put away for a rainy day. I pulled out my little bottle of honey and dropped it on my atty that I was vaping menthol on - OMG!! It cuts the strength of the menthol incredibly well. It completely smooths it out and sweetens it up. I can't vape straight Honey all day, but Honey Menthol? Oh yes. It is divine! Try it!!

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Wow This is Something! You beat me to the punch! I am sitting here this weekend getting ready to put up a Whole NEW line of Menthols and Honey being one of them. It will be on the site tonight sometime or may have to wait till Monday. What I am doing is adding Menthol with the option to add any flavor you desire to it.

Smooches
Ms T

PS Y'all do have camera's here huh? LMAOOOOOOO

susieque

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
pennsylvania
menthol and honey - hmmm sounds interesting, but i haven't had menthol in ages. but that's not saying i wouldn't try it.. hey chick, i know what your saying about the cartridges and trying new flavours and that can be expensive.. well for me, i finally found my to go flavour and that will help me out alot.. i still have plenty of ms t's juices in different flavours in case my taste buds go bland and i'll have something else to fall back on.. oh ms t, it's nice to see where you can have options in different menthol flavours, good idea..

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Wow This is Something! You beat me to the punch! I am sitting here this weekend getting ready to put up a Whole NEW line of Menthols and Honey being one of them. It will be on the site tonight sometime or may have to wait till Monday. What I am doing is adding Menthol with the option to add any flavor you desire to it.

Smooches
Ms T

PS Y'all do have camera's here huh? LMAOOOOOOO

Ahh...so the mystery of how a chain of events where I accidentally got a bottle of Vanilla Custard Menthol becomes easier to comprehend. :p Totally replaced by a very yummy bottle and thanks again for that.

On a completely unrelated note, anybody want a bottle of Vanilla Custard Menthol? :laugh: Please see trading forum...:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread