Mt Baker Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwjudkins

Jun 23, 2013
United States
So after my terrible experience with ProSmoke I was ready to give up on vaping. I paid a premium for a product that quickly failed. I had e juice in my mouth any time I vaped. I had several product issues within 30 days and was left high and dry.

I was determined to quit smoking for ever though. So I researched and read reviews for weeks. Finally found a product I wanted only to realize I had to buy it 3rd party. After getting screwed by ProSmoke I didnt know who to trust. So, back to researching I went.

I read about Mtbakervapor on the forums. Saw lots of good things and very few bad things. Plus they were from Washington like me. I ordered my ERoll and 4 juices from them on 6/20/13. I left a few things off of my order on accident. I called to see about adding them and it was easy. Nick ran and added a Mt Dew juice and an ERoll atty sleeve while my order was awaiting shipment.

I chose free shipping since I was in no hurry for my product. They sent it priority mail (FREE SHIPPING) less than 3 hrs after my order. I received it 6/22/13 and everything was packaged nicely, even bubble wrapped for extra cushion and all.

The juices smelt amazing, so I had to bust them open. I had read everywhere they need to steep since the juice is made to order (You choose PG/VG%, nicotine level and can even add flavor shots). Let me say the two tobaccos (east coast and usa blend) I got didnt taste well. However, Hawk Sauce (65pg/35vg) was amazing and super fruity. Thug Juice was also amazing just a bit more menthol than I anticipated. I cant wait for Thug Juice to steep since Ive read it gets much better.

Anyway, thank you Mt Baker Vapor for a good purchase experience. I will order again and again from you.

MrSelf Destruct

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Cobra Island
I just got an order from them a couple days ago. Cinnamon roll and sticky bun were awesome right away. Fruit stripe was good too. I liked Solar Flare and Thug juice but they need to steep. Always very fast shipping and friendly to deal with. My second time ordering from them and will definitely buy from them again.

QTPie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
McKinney, TX
I've ordered many juices. I've gotten lucky on many of them. My favorite is Cotton Candy! Delicious. My other favorites are Hawk Sauce and Ecto Cooler. Their caramel apple is like tasting a real caramel apple, not "apple" flavor but like eating a real apple with caramel! Very tasty but sweet! I've tried the dream tea and maybe it needs some steeping just a different flavor. I've like most everything I've gotten from them. The white wine was a little weird but helps to clean out your mouth to refresh.

Tornadotwist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
United States
I placed an order for the blue moo juice and the razzleberry I believe it is called, they should be in tomorrow!! I'm excited and can't wait to try them. It is my first order from MBV but with their prices and flavor, not to mention wonderfully quick shipping, I will likely make them my go to juice store. Next order I place with them will include their 236ML of base with nic and PG/VG already premixed in it and a few of their DIY flavors.

OBDave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Great experience with MBV - got a dozen flavors in the other day, have liked (or at least seen promise in) everything I've tried - the ones that are a little funky I'm thinking will be a lot better in a week or two.

Only note - there are a bunch of "tank cracker" flavors that I must have missed the notice on when ordering, they did send me a warning letter with my shipment, though. My wife didn't read the warning and blew up an Evod with lemonade, I killed one of my own with a cola flavor that wasn't included on the danger list. Lemon cracked the tank almost instantly, cola took a couple days before I sprung a leak...if you're a noob like me it pays to do your homework on tank durability and flavors, then go buy a glass tank if you're interested in citrus/colas/cinnamons/a few others...

QTPie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
McKinney, TX
Great experience with MBV - got a dozen flavors in the other day, have liked (or at least seen promise in) everything I've tried - the ones that are a little funky I'm thinking will be a lot better in a week or two.

Only note - there are a bunch of "tank cracker" flavors that I must have missed the notice on when ordering, they did send me a warning letter with my shipment, though. My wife didn't read the warning and blew up an Evod with lemonade, I killed one of my own with a cola flavor that wasn't included on the danger list. Lemon cracked the tank almost instantly, cola took a couple days before I sprung a leak...if you're a noob like me it pays to do your homework on tank durability and flavors, then go buy a glass tank if you're interested in citrus/colas/cinnamons/a few others...

There's a link some where on here about tank crackers. Most peaches, citrus, cola's and energy drink flavors crack tanks! I bought a metal vivi nova for the ecto cooler and rad bull flavors. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread