Mt Baker Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercurial_One1

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I ordered all these juices without realizing that some could harm my new equipment. Anyone have any idea if these are safe?? Newbies do the darnedest things. :(

Mt. Baker Vapor

Your Order Contains:

1 x Strawberry E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 30 ml + $2.5, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)

1 x Tangerine E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 12 mg/ml (Mild), Blend: PG 65% VG 35%, Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)

1 x Ocean Breeze E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 65% VG 35%, Bottle Size: 50 ml + $6, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)

1 x Afternoon Delight E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 30 ml + $2.5, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I placed an order for the blue moo juice and the razzleberry I believe it is called, they should be in tomorrow!! I'm excited and can't wait to try them. It is my first order from MBV but with their prices and flavor, not to mention wonderfully quick shipping, I will likely make them my go to juice store. Next order I place with them will include their 236ML of base with nic and PG/VG already premixed in it and a few of their DIY flavors.

I know you are new so just dropping a FYI here

MANY of the MBV juices need to steep before they really taste as they should. Stick them in a cool dark place and shake them once a day for a few days to a couple of weeks.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
As Myrany said, some need to steep. I also recommend leaving the caps off for a day or so, they use some perfumey flavorings that need to evaporate.

Good juice, great prices, fast shipping and excellent customer service - they are a vapers friend.

Some of my favorites are extreme ice (always have a clearo of that around to vape), hawk sauce, blue moo, moo juice, black ice, cinnamon roll, razzle dazzle, bananas gone nuts, white out and pineapple upside down cake. Yes, I am an MBV fan boy...

Only thing I will say is their tea line taste kind of weak to me, and if you put more flavor shots, it tastes way too perfumey.

OBDave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I ordered all these juices without realizing that some could harm my new equipment. Anyone have any idea if these are safe?? Newbies do the darnedest things. :(

Mt. Baker Vapor

Your Order Contains:

1 x Strawberry E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 30 ml + $2.5, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)

1 x Tangerine E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 12 mg/ml (Mild), Blend: PG 65% VG 35%, Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)

1 x Ocean Breeze E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 65% VG 35%, Bottle Size: 50 ml + $6, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)

1 x Afternoon Delight E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 30 ml + $2.5, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)

Off the bat I'd be scared of the tangerine...they say don't put anything citrus in plastic. Here's some good info (big thanks to Ocelot for both links):
» Why Do Some E-liquids Crack Plastic Tanks?
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/the-ocelot/3786-eeekkk-its-melting.html

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
So far they're the only place I've gotten juice from. Fast, inexpensive, free samples, great customer service - just hard to beat!

I agree with on all accounts, with the exception of I have ordered from other vendors. But have always been more than pleased with MBV. definitely a top notch company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread