My cat seems to be sneezing when I vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

horkus1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I have noticed that when my cat is near me when I vape, she starts sneezing and her eyes get watery. I looked around and found a couple of old threads on here but they did not provide much info on cat reactions. Google provided nothing except for the postings here so... I dunno.

Has anyone seen this and been able to pin point a particular characteristic of their liquid that might have set it off? I know that is sort of a big question and most likely best answered on a personal level based on all the variables involved but just thought I would ask.

She is my little shadow and loves to sit up against me whenever she can. I hate to have to avoid her while I am vaping but I can't stand to see her feeling crappy from sneezing.

jeannest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
New York
I have a big tortie named Sophie and she's always on my lap and next to me. She's like a dog, following me around all day. She cries outside the bathroom door when I'm in there! I try to blow the vapor away from her direction or move away from her because I heard that PG can be toxic to cats. I mostly vape Ms. Ts which I think has a high VG content, but not totally sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread