Not open for further replies.

Vermiform

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Louisiana
Money is what will get vaping banned.

This^

We forgot to pay the politicians and we have a severe deficiency of lobbyists compared to BT. Honestly we should have seen it coming way before now. You can't take a sizable chunk of market share away from a well (expertly) lobbied industry without coming under fire. Truth be told we are still lucky to have what we have today. Hell, we would have had better luck opening a Garbage Collection Business in New Jersey.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
This^

We forgot to pay the politicians and we have a severe deficiency of lobbyists compared to BT. Honestly we should have seen it coming way before now. You can't take a sizable chunk of market share away from a well (expertly) lobbied industry without coming under fire. Truth be told we are still lucky to have what we have today. Hell, we would have had better luck opening a Garbage Collection Business in New Jersey.
We've not only seen it coming for a long time, we've been watching it happen for a long time while doing our best to slow it down.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Yes there is always one

1924342_724209254308720_4322161507411402770_n.jpg

Free6413

ECF Veteran
    Dec 29, 2013
    Spring, Texas
    I was in my favorite local B&M the other day trying out some different juices and realized that everything started tasting the same. That is when I looked around and there was this barely 20ish man blowing clouds that obscured the front window. Now I don't try to push my opinion on anybody else but, really? When I am in a 2,000 square foot store and this guy has only been in there for 10 minutes tops and starts blocking sunlight out that has to be the cutoff! I am sure he meant no harm but if you are going to produce that much vapor, do it outside or at home. I finally left and told the shopkeeper that I would be back after the fog cleared. I noticed the young man was leaving before I reached my truck. Thing like this in public can only lead to bad things. The misinformed will most surely make sure of it!

RosaJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX, USA
    Yes there is always one

1924342_724209254308720_4322161507411402770_n.jpg

I don't have an opinion one way or another, but looking at the picture, and knowing what you can do with Photoshop or any other similar kind of software, I don't trust the validity of pictures any more.

The mere fact that no one around the person supposed to be blowing clouds did not react is one point. The "cloud" is large enough to have excited a reaction from some people in the guys vicinity.

Just sayin'...

Vermiform

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 18, 2014
    Louisiana
    I don't have an opinion one way or another, but looking at the picture, and knowing what you can do with Photoshop or any other similar kind of software, I don't trust the validity of pictures any more.

The mere fact that no one around the person supposed to be blowing clouds did not react is one point. The "cloud" is large enough to have excited a reaction from some people in the guys vicinity.

Just sayin'...

THIS!!!!

Someone blowing mad clouds in a Southern Baptist convention and NOT ONE person giving him the evil eye? I call BS on that pic!

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2013
    New Orleans La.
    It goes back to... Common sense and respect of other peoples space.

What you're saying is my 600 hp mustang that can generate much larger clouds than my PV ever dreamed of is going infringe on your right to drive. No it's not. View attachment 345053

if I was driving behind the car in the picture, I would find it difficult to do it properly, and the smell of burning rubber.... and nitrous, and... :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread