My story

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian559

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
I quit smoking cigs 18 years ago. Since then I smoked a cigar or 2 and use my pipe each week. I stopped that too because of the cancer risk. Now I started vaping in November of last year. Why? Cause I was in a time of super stress and after 18 years I bought a pack of smokes. After 18 freakin years!!! I had one in my mouth and the lighter in my hand. I crushed them and tossed them in the can. I got in my truck and drove to Walgreens and bought a Blu disposable. I loved it. 5 minutes later I went back in and bought a Blu pack.

Now I vape all the time. Its become a really fun hobby for me. I dont intend to stop...

Los Marauder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Iowa City
Your story is so telling of what would happen to so many if vaping were not an option. Quick thinking by the way. Do you know they make pipes for vaping. Try jazzcartopipe.com. Realy great folks, and make sure you turn up your speakers and wait a few seconds when the site opens. You are gonna hear "Its a wonderfull world" by Sachmo himself. What a great song, what a great site. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread