My Top 3 Personal ADV Juices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Teleos - Dusk - the best banana split ever! But pricey...
Affordable vaping of New York - Caramel Banana Pudding - so good! And not expensive! (But if you order from them while they're running a sale, it takes a while to get your order. Their prices are so low, I shop with AVNY only when they're NOT running a sale!)
Mad Town Vapor - Apple What - apple, caramel and butterscotch

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
My favorite is a home-rolled, high VG, minimally flavored thing...20 parts 100%VG/6 mg/ml nic, 3 parts TFA Energy, 2 parts TFA Peach, 1 part TFA Gummy Bear, and 1 part TFA pomegranate, very lightly sweetened with stivia. This you simply don't get tired of. Very easy on the palate, "light" on flavor and sweetness, with nice flavor and great vapor.

As far as manufactured juices go,

1. Pin-Up Vapors Betty
2. Traditional Juice Company Lola
3. Kilo Cereal Milk.

MarcosA

Verified Member
Nov 1, 2015
Puerto Rico
There are so many different juices! I read everyone and no one mentioned one alike, maybe one called Cloud something. I'm getting bored with all these juice i have, i want more ADV juice. I'm still in love with raging donut.

Two days ago i bought Bird Brains, i tasted it in the vape shop, loved it. Now i'm vaping it and heh... I taste fruity loops but i also taste ..... Perfume or alcohol idk.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I mainly diy and my ADV is my peanutbutter cookie mix.
The 3 juices that I buy are
Banana pudding by Darkcityvapor.com it tastes just like the name
Artifact Sycamore by artifactvapor...it's a cinnamon apple fritter
Cake Boss by Good life vapor.. I add this to my peanutbutter cookie mix to stretch it out.

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
Bet YA that that changes 6 months from now...I cant tell you how many dif "faves" Ive had since I started ;) !!!

Anyway... my current rotation -I usually keep about four dif setups/flavors going at the same time=

N°1 =PEARANA by Beantown Vapor

2)Santa's Sack by Beantown or Mayflower by Charlie Noble =both holiday vapes so I alternate

3)Chocolate Mousse yogurt by charlie Noble

4)"Black Flag Fallen" (5pawns) + Epic Juice "wake n vape" =coffee MIX
eat steak every day and in time you will get tired of steak. my current ADVs are TFA RT4 double. TFA black honey with a couple drops of Turkish added and I just added TFA creme de menth but in three month the list will be different. what I loved when I first started vaping doesn't taste that good anymore

Reactions: cllmda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread