Not open for further replies.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
All coils seem to be good sold with the new tanks. While the tanks are good sellers the company takes care of making coils until the time comes that they can not keep up or new tanks come out and they redo their machines for the new tanks. I believe then they sub out the coils and quality goes down hill because the original company wants to make the same money and the new company wants to make money and the only way is to cut corners and cheapen them down to do it. Seems to happen with all companies with coils. This is my opinion only and others may differ with their opinion. CHEERS!

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
Are the replacement coils you are getting the BVC coils, or the BDC coils? I have seen ECF members recommend the BVC coils over the BDC coils many times.

I do not, at the present time, have an Aspire Nautilus. However, my daughter recently treated herself to the Aspire Nautilus Mini. We happen to have a great vape shop fairly close to us (Omega Vapor), and that is what they recommended to her. She has been really enjoying the Nautilus Mini, and I just ordered her a 5 pack of the BVC coils at 1.8 ohms.

You may want to invest in the BVC coils in the future, if you are not already using them.

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
yeah i have tried absolutely everything. i have bought multiple nautilus minis and everytime i have had one the pre loaded coil is perfect but when i change one out they always taste burnt i have tried just leaving them to soak in juice that didnt work it tasted burnt i have tried applying juice to the small holes and then soaking it and i have also tried prime hitting it without firing and none of them work really just want to get this problem resolved because the mini is a great tank with amazing flavour and vapour but the coils just let me down every single time
Which coils are you using? The horizontal nautilus coils suck, I have bought many packs of the 1.6 and 1.8 ohm coils and I've only had like 2 bad coils ever, very reliable. I always buy genuine aspire nautilus coils from Ecig.com or sweet-Vapes.com. Check the code and make sure yours are authentic. Prime them with a few drops and soak for 10 minutes and they should never taste burnt at 8 to 12W. I vape at 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread