What VG/PG ratio do Nautilus Mini's BVC run best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I'm vaping HS 80Pg/20Vg on it at 15W and it is a water clear juice at 15W and the coil has lasted a month and still going strong.

I've vaped some Space Jam Eclipse on it too which I think is 50/50. It is also very clear in colour. Had zero issues.

I have some MAX VG juices I need to cut down with high PG juice to vape in my Nautilus mini as have gone off of sub tank vaping, it gives me no flavour on the inhale plus wind and indigestion.

In your experience, is 50/50 fine for the Nautilus mini with the new BVC coils or would you recommend lower VG - I'm fine with lower VG by the way.

Just want to keep my Nautilus tank and coils healthy is the main thing.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
I have run 70 - 80% VG juice in my nautilus at 15 - 17W with no issues. If your juice is too thick for it, you can add a few drops of distilled water to thin your juice. It works better sometimes because you can add a lot less and it won't dilute the flavor or nic as much. Just add a drop or 2 per tank for starters until you figure out how thin you need it to be.

E-rick

Feb 11, 2016
I have ran 80/20 pg/vg most of the time and occasionally 70/30 vg/pg blueberry ice I have both at 15w-17w with great results and no problems for 2 weeks now on same coil....I know every thread I read says that's too high a wattage for it but I find that I hit it mouth to lung style like a cigarette so I'm only taking like 2.5 second drags and it works way better for me than on lower settings

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I find higher PG is best, anything more than 50VG it just does not give me a good draw. I'm fine with that though and mix 50/50 premium with cheaper 80/20 so get good coil life and a good vapour production with the 1.8's.

I used to vape at around 17W but now I have the new claptons 1.8's I get the same vape at 11W, anything above is too 'throaty' for me...

I have sub ohm tanks for high VG, so am happy enough.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
My daughter just recently treated herself to a Nautilus Mini - about 2 weeks ago. She has eliquids on hand in the 50/50 to 70vg/30pg range, and is enjoying every minute of vaping. She is currently using an Innokin VV v3 battery, and I have no idea what her settings are on that. She has experienced much less gunking and/or flooding with the Nautilus Mini than she has had with our standby Evod Glass with either single or dual coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread