NC Vape Shop Contest #2: Pyrex Edition. Win a Protank 3 (normally $13.99) or a Smoktech Champion (normally $12.99)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaandy

Dec 29, 2013
New Jersey
Thanks for the contest, I just registered at your site, gonna have a look around in a few.

I don`t have a story, but I suupose I could think one up...

Wonder I f I can hook up a Protank III to one of these???

index.jpg

I think there could be a "spectacular vape related failure"!

1200 Watts Now THATS A mod!

humpstyles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
Pennsylvania
Thanks for the contest! Signed up and all.

I can say I was thiiiiiiiis close to buying a Smok Tech RSST today at a local shop, but I see that they have released a Pyrex version which does away with the ugly PP smokey finish. I can't say that it has helped me with vaping yet, but I know that the Pyrex version online is a lot cheaper than the PP one in the store, so let's say that Pyrex helped me save a future $20 ;)

Thanks for the contest, I just registered at your site, gonna have a look around in a few.

I don`t have a story, but I suupose I could think one up...

Wonder I f I can hook up a Protank III to one of these???

View attachment 298753

I think there could be a "spectacular vape related failure"!

1200 Watts Now THATS A MOD!

O_O This would not end well.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Signed up.
I started out with the cig lookalikes. but being a 3pk a day. I had to lug around way to many batteries. So big battery mods are the way to go for me. As for tanks I went through quite a few before they started making them out of glass, All that wasted juice.

You and I sound a lot alike. I now have two MVP2 (long lasting battery) but only one glass tank. Need a few more. I keep my two ego twists with me also, as backups, but haven't had to use them in a while.

Last edited:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
You and I sound a lot alike. I now have two MVP2 (long lasting battery) but only one glass tank. Need a few more. I keep my two ego twists with me also, as backups, but haven't had to use them in a while.

I love, love, love, the MVP2s. Them and Pro tanks. Pretty much all I use any more.

We have winners!

Congrats to aaandy for winning the Protank 3 and 30ml of juice!

QueenVictoria & Lynzy both win a Champion tank and 15ml of juice!

Congrats to all of you, and a special thanks to everyone who participated from NC Vape Shop!

I'll be contacting the winners shortly via PM to confirm their e juice preference and mailing address.

Happy vaping,
Mike

ECF Users.jpg Dice Roll.jpg

Last edited:
The Unitank is polycarbonate, which surprised me when I first got my hands on one. Though I've found the tank to be incredibly durable, it isn't glass. Since I've never actually tested a Uni's durability against corrosive juices, I'm going to do a stress test to see how it holds up.

I put 2ml of the most corrosive flavoring I have laying around (diluted at 50% in PG) in the tank at 6:30pm PST today. I'll post the results.

I noticed the uni tanks on sale. Dose it have the glass tank?

Drott's dog shack on the move.

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Wow!! So awesome!! Thank you so much! :toast: Congrats to aaandy and QueenVictoria too! Thanks NCVapeshop and cereal guy!
We have winners!

Congrats to all of you, and a special thanks to everyone who participated from NC Vape Shop!

I'll be contacting the winners shortly via PM to confirm their e juice preference and mailing address.

Happy vaping,
Mike

View attachment 299857 View attachment 299858

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
SoCal, USA
We have winners!

Happy vaping,
Mike

View attachment 299857 View attachment 299858

OMG thanks Mike!!! I just got home from work and got the PM. Congratulations to aaandy and Lynzy too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread