NCVapeShop Mid-Week Giveaway: Win a Kanger Unitank + 30ml of juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
congrats to you for that spacekitty.I got a car and beer in my searches............congrats again young lady.

Thanks!! Actually, I found those when I did a search on "labels"... ;)

And I find it rather ironic that today is also: Tin Can Day!!

graphic1-1.gif~original

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Haha Spacekitty where do you find these things. I will build a pyramid out of tin cans in honor of this day.

Here ya go... but technically these are Aluminum cans... :D

TinCan-X.jpg~original

I just love all of these weird Holidays, and sometimes there are more than one on the same day. So this person does these little cartoons combining them all!! :)

hd140119-X.gif~original

(but they missed the one in my avi...)​

cereal guy ... question for you
Is there a big difference between the Frosty Berry juice and the Strawberry Ice ? If so, can you tell me what the difference is ? thx

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The Frosty berry juice is a mix of berry flavors (raspberry, strawberry, a little blueberry, etc) whereas the Strawberry ice is just Strawberry. If you're into "wild berry" type flavors, I'd go with the frosty berry. Personally I love strawberry, so I'm bias towards Strawberry Ice.

Congrats to the winners. No offense but the post counts are screwed since people posted multiple times versus just once just looking out for the peeps who entered later and should have been in those high number slots

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's an excellent point. Next time I'm just going to got through the entire post and compile a list of all names. Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Mike

Since people had to register on the website, did you ever think that maybe the names could have been drawn from the order there and not the posts... :unsure:

Why do some people always have to question a suppliers' method of choosing the winners?? And especially when he said he was going to be giving away another prize later today... Sheesh!!

I was originally going to select people that way, but there was an issue with the note field on the registration page. To protect people's privacy, respect those who opted out of direct emails, and keep the competition exclusive to ECF, I decided to select winners via this thread.

Also. I haven't heard back from Spacekitty or Striker911. Remember to check your PM's and respond with your flavor preference so you can get your prizes! If you did respond, didn't receive my PM for some reason, etc, you can email me directly at mike@ncvapeshop.com.

Cheers,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread