Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
The mod u got can supply 230watts max

The batteries that have high amperage rating meaning can supply high wattage usually last less so someone may use your mod and choose to use battery that last more but cant go very high on wattages cause may not want to go that high so it's about what wattage u want to vape and u choose the right batteries

It's good to show us what batteries u have to tell you how much wattage u can use them...

And then depending your country we can suggest where to buy or which batteries to use in order to use the max wattage your mod can give you if that's what u want..

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
The type c charging doesn't matter...all that matters is how high wattage u want to vape...

It's also highly recommended to buy an 18650 battery external charger and charge your batteries there and not in the mod even tho the mod can charge them.....thats cause it can help the mod last longer cause while the mod charges the batteries it takes some heat and that can affect it's longevity...

Nergala

Jun 30, 2021
The type c charging doesn't matter...all that matters is how high wattage u want to vape...

It's also highly recommended to buy an 18650 battery external charger and charge your batteries there and not in the mod even tho the mod can charge them.....thats cause it can help the mod last longer cause while the mod charges the batteries it takes some heat and that can affect it's longevity...
Well the one I ordered is a Samsung 18650 3.7V 3000Mah

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Well the one I ordered is a Samsung 18650 3.7V 3000Mah

Are those green and they say vtc6 on them? If that's correct then those are one of the batteries I told you that last long but can't give very high wattage and each battery can go up to 50watts so 2 of those in your morph mod and u can use the mod up to 100watts max...... u could use them up to 120watts actually but I wouldn't reccomend cause it's not good not to use any battery at their limits cause they won't last much

Last edited:

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
It's a little complicated and I can't explain ATM but u can read about battery safety and all the details to choose the right battery here on forum or Google searching..

But in order to not get very technical we can suggest you what battery to get if for the wattage u plan to vape this specific device u use without you need to go into reading and learning about it...even tho it would be good for you to know...

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Welcome to the forum @Nergala
    As @Superuser187 has highlighted, there are quite a few 18650 batteries that will work fine for your mod. The important area of your battery is the CDR value of the battery (20A, 25A or 30A). This is the rating of a battery that determines the maximum output (power) that the battery can deliver at any one time.

Its a trade off with all batteries, the higher the CDR value then the lower the mAh rating. This mAh rating specifies how long the battery will last before it requires recharging.

Because your mod is a high powered device i would recommend getting the highest value CDR that you can get, especially if you vape at high wattage. This will be typically 25/30A. If you only ever vape at low wattage, you can use lower CDR value batteries which means you can get higher mAh batteries which will last longer between charges.

A good calculator to check the safe operating condition and the correct value batteries needed for your vape set-up is Battery Amp Draw / Drain Calculator - Vaping Hardware

Also worth mentioning, when using dual battery mods, ALWAYS only use matched/paired batteries. This is 2 identical batteries of the same type and rating and only ever used together.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Sorry my mistake u said Samsung ...then those batteries most probably are the
    Samsung 30q that are pink coloured

Those are pretty much the same tho u can use them up each up to 50watts so since they are 2 of those then max 100watts on the morph

I wouldn't go that high on them honestly... I use them for low wattage applications only. Above 30 or so watts I'd go with the VTC6 or Molicell.. I think they'd perform better...

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    How many watts do you expect to use? Just because your mod can go high power doesn't mean you can't just use it at lower watts... BUT, like others have said, don't expect to use higher watts! You really should get an external charger (and some higher amp batteries) but if you just need 40-50 watts and charge with the USB C you will be fine for now. What tank/coils are you using?
    I have a dual 18650 battery mod that can go up to 220 watts (and have some decent batteries in it) but rarely ever go over 50 watts. In fact, the coils I'm using right now can go up to 70 watts but I only use 45 watts.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Howdy2.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread