Need to quit the ECig

Status
Not open for further replies.

closetsmokr

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Richmond, VA
There are numerous threads here and on medical boards that say nicotine causes the stomach to produce more acid.
On top of that PG causes your body to produce lactic acid, which can in turn make your body too acidic.

While the E-cig is a great device, it's no miracle cure. At least not for me.

Ah, okay, that's what I was wondering. Thanks - I'm going to read up on that now!

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
I like the idea of tapering off, and I've gotten down from 36mg to 11mg and have stayed this way for a good while.
Might be time to lower the dose further and then as you say, keep lowering.

I don't know what else to say, but pulling the plug seems like a hassle.

If you've been at 11 mg for a while I'd suggest getting some 6mg and some 8 mg. and attempt to use the 6 mg as often as possible. 8mg when you feel you need it. Don't be afraid to pull out that 11mg if a major urge hits you as long as you attempt to use it limitedly. Give yourself time to adjust to the 6 mg being your new norm with only an occasional 8 mg. How long that takes is all about you and no one elses experience is going to be entirely yours. If it all goes well for you then you could half that 6 mg to 3 mg and attempt to vape at times during the day with 0 nic and make that 3-6mg nic less and less times during the day with the 0 nic taking over your day. From there it would be a matter of reducing the number of times per day that you vaped the 0 nic. Good Luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread