Neet cartridges help

Status
Not open for further replies.

solvman

Jun 22, 2011
KS
Green smoke uses an E9 fitting. You need to find out if yours would work with it. FYI Green smoke carts are WAY too expensive and taste really bad. Good luck

How can I figure it out? Would you recommend any other brand? I've only tried GreenPuffer, and Smoke51 so far. I liked green puffer way better then smoke51. They run a lot longer and taste better.

mgaruccio

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
Ohio
I found this site- E-9 Style Electric Cigarettes Two Piece Ecigarettes With 9mm Battery and Cartomizers (Nicotine Cartridge with Built in Atomizer) after a quick google search for "e9 cartomizers" and it looks like the site has a few places that you can order cartomizers from. I would recommend getting empty ones and filling them with the juice of your choice as the pre-filled ones tend to use pretty bad tasting juice and be more expensive.

just a note I am assuming that your batteries are compatible with the E9 fitting that the greensmoke uses.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
If your happy with what you have, you can refill those cartos. It's a pain but I think the condom fill method would work.
Green smoke makes untrue claims. The Green smoke cartomizers last me about 3 short vaping sessions. Maybe comparable to 3 cigs no where near the pack and a half that is being claimed.

To be honest none of the cig style e cigs have ever worked for me. I spent over $500 trying them out. Now I spend my money on eGos and mods. I'm much happier. I hope you find what works best for you. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread