New member - Hello - And sorry if this has been covered - Carrying eGo Style E-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Welcome MethodMandrill
I am also very new and I am waiting for delivery of my eGo. Thanks for asking these questions, since the answers helped me alot. I have several camera cases kicking around, I may have a maglight case from my military days, and I did not realize that not all eGos had the '5 click on'. Now I wonder what I have bought. I also started with 2 small batteries and I saved EVERYTHING that I used. I never realized until later how they could be used. My only smokes have been when the battery has gone dead before the other is charged. Hence, I purchased two 1100 mah eGo passthrough batteries (and a load of attachments, cartomizers, etc.) so that even if the battery is charging, I can vape with it. No more sitting and waiting for the 'green light' from my charger.
Thanks again.

Welcome MethodMandrill
I am also very new and I am waiting for delivery of my eGo. Thanks for asking these questions, since the answers helped me alot. I have several camera cases kicking around, I may have a maglight case from my military days, and I did not realize that not all eGos had the '5 click on'. Now I wonder what I have bought. I also started with 2 small batteries and I saved EVERYTHING that I used. I never realized until later how they could be used. My only smokes have been when the battery has gone dead before the other is charged. Hence, I purchased two 1100 mah eGo passthrough batteries (and a load of attachments, cartomizers, etc.) so that even if the battery is charging, I can vape with it. No more sitting and waiting for the 'green light' from my charger.
Thanks again.

No problem!

And as for the bolded bit, mine doesn't have that function, which is a shame. And no UK stockists of a button protector, which is annoying.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
I found a kit for the eGo, but it is from a Canadian supplier so the shipping would not be worthwhile, probably. But it is an idea of what is available, or what to look for. It may remind you of some case you have seen before. I have tried to attach a photo, but this is my first attempt, so hopefully it works.
Cheers.
Medium  Ego Travel Case-2T.jpg

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
No problem!

And as for the bolded bit, mine doesn't have that function, which is a shame. And no UK stockists of a button protector, which is annoying.

I see that totally wicked sells them, but they are out. but they do have a thing you can click and they will let you know when they come in. I'm 99% sure a tornado is the same as an ego

Tornado Manual Battery Button Protector

also, when you get enough posts (which you have) you can post in the UK forum, maybe someone there can help.

UK Forum

Pedaldog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Lancaster UK
Hi MM. Good place here innit! I only found it a day or two back, after I'd already got a Basic 510 kit, SMOK Brand from China, and I am loving it. In the cigarette money I didn't spend since I got my stuff last Friday I am already in a small profit!
Out of interest, who are you using for Eliquids etc in the UK? I've been using Vapeescape and the guy there seems ot be helpful enough.

I think it is VITALLY IMPORTANT that we build up a good Brit' user base and try and wrestle this place back from the majority of posters that are in Her Majesty's colony:D (I'll get my coat now!)

I see that totally wicked sells them, but they are out. but they do have a thing you can click and they will let you know when they come in. I'm 99% sure a tornado is the same as an ego

Tornado Manual Battery Button Protector

also, when you get enough posts (which you have) you can post in the UK forum, maybe someone there can help.

UK Forum

Thanks for that, really helpful, I'll certainly do what you say.

Hi MM. Good place here innit! I only found it a day or two back, after I'd already got a Basic 510 kit, SMOK Brand from China, and I am loving it. In the cigarette money I didn't spend since I got my stuff last Friday I am already in a small profit!
Out of interest, who are you using for Eliquids etc in the UK? I've been using Vapeescape and the guy there seems ot be helpful enough.

I think it is VITALLY IMPORTANT that we build up a good Brit' user base and try and wrestle this place back from the majority of posters that are in Her Majesty's colony:D (I'll get my coat now!)
Ha! Agreed, I'm with you mate, although I'm not a royalist ;)

I've got everything from the same place so far mate, and I really can't fault them for quality or customer service... one of my batteries was duff but they're sorting it as quick as they can: Electronic cigarette and e-liquid company. Electronic starter kits at affordable prices - ECig Wizard

Use this code for a 12.5% discount: ECR69

Like I say, I highly recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread