Status
Not open for further replies.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
I have an Igo-L and an Igo-W, both with drilled out caps to 1/16" (and I have a Cap It All Halo on the way for the Igo-W), but I'm now in the market for a new dripper.

My Requirements:

Must be under $50
Clones are fine, but they need to be good clones, and I'd rather buy an original
Must have 3 posts
Must have adjustable airflow

Currently my list is basically an Igo-M. The few reviews I've seen says that it's a very good atty, and that leaking concerns based on the pictures aren't really all that relevant. I like Igo-x products (except the Igo-W4 as it's top cap only had 1 air hole for a dual coil design which doesn't make sense to me) but I'd like to see what else is out there that might be comparable in both performance and price.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
I decided to order both the Hcigar Omega (one that I've wanted for a bit) and the Igo-M. Both together are just over $50 on eBay (they could be had for a bit cheaper, but I choose to buy only from sellers with TONS of good feedback. There are some guys on there with single digit feedback numbers, and I'm just not going that way even if it is cheaper).

Thanks

Ranger71d

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
I just picked up an Omega today. Set up a 28ga dual coil build. 0.7 ohm. Topping a Nemesis.
Used a mini protank 2 and KFL + before this.
It's my first dripper. Wide open this thing hits hard. Tons of vapor. Favor is more intense too. Really liking this and will adjust it to find out what works best for me on this RDA.
Loving it so far. Made me instantly smile.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
The omega is great. Buddy of mine has one. Sometimes he swaps his omega with my Patriot. Those don't have adjustable airflow but when drilled just right they are monsters.

I had considered a Patriot, and the cost is reasonable enough to buy an original, but I didn't think that drilling out a fine piece of machined metal would do it justice, and to buy a replacement top cap (Cap it All) defeats the purpose, so I decided against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread