Need to buy a new RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceejay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
California
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but does the cover have a "one hole" option for single coils?...or is this cap strictly dual adjustable holes all the time?

It's 2 holes open, can't close one off

It has 4 holes open simultaneously but they are adjustable so they can be made very small or closed. Most reviewers said they didn't mind from what I saw.

The patriot version has 4 holes, the igo-w is 2 holes.

Bsarmini

Feb 15, 2014
United States
OP- What's your budget if you were to buy a new atty?
I just spent a bunch of money on a new mod and RBA so I wasn't looking to spend more than 30-40. I ended up buying an igo-w5 since I liked the performance of the igo-w and the igo-w5 seemed to just be better in every aspect than the igo-w including aesthetically.

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
Check out the halo top cap by cap it all vapes. Has air flow control and it looks great

12846266095_debcf89684_z.jpg

I was thinking of getting this cap, how does it fit the Igo-W deck? Is it nice and tight like the original? I drilled out my Igo-W cap to 1/16" holes and it's too airy now, can only do direct lung hits. Want to replace it but I want it to fit tightly...

Thanks

Dbest

Feb 6, 2014
San Diego
I was thinking of getting this cap, how does it fit the Igo-W deck? Is it nice and tight like the original? I drilled out my Igo-W cap to 1/16" holes and it's too airy now, can only do direct lung hits. Want to replace it but I want it to fit tightly...

Thanks

It's tight like the IGO-W cap but the cap where the heatsink is will get loose. Loose enough to where if I turned my mod upside down it will fall off. Dental floss will fix it though. :) To me it's not a dealbreaker. Plus it turn's the IGO-W to a 22mm so it will sit flush on 22mm mods! That was a plus for me.

ceejay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
California

Thanks

The sleeve was a really tight fit for me. I removed one of the o-rings on the igo base so I could pull the sleeve out easier. Some people have the loose heatsink, but for mine it fits tight. Like what Dbest said, if it's loose you could just wrap floss under the o-ring to make it fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread