New to ecigs need help with flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelleSF

Oct 8, 2012
San Francisco
Hello... I'm 2 weeks new to ecigs and this forum. I figure this is the place to start and ask questions. I bought a marble vapor starter kit from constantvapor.com and some liquid from pinkspotvapors.com. So far this is great. I love the ecig from constant vapor. I bought the swagger eliquid from pinkspot. It's an ok tobacco flavor. Has anyone tried the eliquids from constant vapor? If so, which is the best tobacco flavor? I used to smoke Marlboro lights. Thanks!

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I havent tried theres but a few I think you might like are HIGHRBROW'S RY4...its really nice, best ry4 I've tried. And also malty togfee from from BACKWOODSBREWS. Both are rooted in tobacco flavors but have just enough going on with other flavors for us noobs to really enjoy and be satisfied from. Good luck

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
And I used to smoke parliament lights. I have found that I dont really like the straight tobacco flavors, but I do enjoy tobacco mixed with other things...anything really. Right now i'm foing back and forth between malty toffee and an awesome one I found called raspboro sold by VAPORPHOXXE. Try it if you

• Deleted by johnnymaestro
  • Reason: spamming for post count

conflator

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2012
Canada
I'm surprised at the variety of flavours I like, but two of my favourites are tobacco flavours. They remind me of how pipe tobacco smells and how you always wished it tasted[/]. Halo's Torque56 (a bit sweet, woodsy, cherry) and Jugheads Hot Rod (pepper!) are two of my current go to vapes.

I started out figuring I'd want more cigarette-like flavours, and we picked up some JokeSmoke from Jugheads, but I found two things fairly quickly: even though they're the most "cig like" flavours I've tried, they're not like a cigarette, they're just kind of mild, easy things to vape during the day. And two, after about day 3, I didn't want anything like a cigarette ever again :)

Johny Ringo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Las Vegas
Hello... I'm 2 weeks new to ecigs and this forum. I figure this is the place to start and ask questions. I bought a marble vapor starter kit from constantvapor.com and some liquid from pinkspotvapors.com. So far this is great. I love the ecig from constant vapor. I bought the swagger eliquid from pinkspot. It's an ok tobacco flavor. Has anyone tried the eliquids from constant vapor? If so, which is the best tobacco flavor? I used to smoke Marlboro lights. Thanks!

Wow swagger from all the way in SF as your first liquid! Nice!

Not sure how you pulled that off but its a great start. It was the juice that got me started as well but I live near them and went in and tried it.

I haven't tried constant vapor so I cant help you with them.

The only other tobaccos i have tried(I dont really consider Swagger a tobacco) are from Heathers Heavenly vapes. She has a couple of very nice tobaccos. I enjoy Gandalph but i find it on the sweeter end if you are looking for something a little less sweet you might try her huntsman or Pirates booty.

Word of warning though her juices need a good week of sitting before they really start to come into fruition. I cant stand them when I first get them, but after a week they really turn into something quite nice.

Another idea, there is a place in SF called the vapor den vaporden - An Electronic Cigarette Emporium Usually a brick and mortar will let you sample their juice you might take an afternoon to just go down and try some stuff and find what satisfies you.

Best of luck to you. Dont be afraid to try things other than tobaccos though you might be surprised by what really makes you smile.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
That's the most common mistake we all did in the beginning. It doesn't matter what cigarette we used to smoke!
No e-liquid can give you the same taste with analog! Try to find e-liquids that you enjoy to vape and forget Marlboro!;)

Lol, yeah...i remember thinking I wanted to find the closest thing to a parliament lighy, now I find that unless there,are other flavors with the tobacco...i really dont enjoy tobacco flavors. Ry4, raspboro, and malty toffee are my current exceptions. But I looove nutty flavors, darkly sweet flavors, and coffee flavors. With so many awesome options out there, why would I want a boring cigarette?

Kat50

Oct 7, 2012
CT
Agree totally.

I lurked for a long time buying flavors on recommendations from different people and then tried several flavors from different companies just to find I didn't enjoy the tobacco flavors as much as some of the others I tried. It's like going out to eat with a group of friends. Some like beef some like fish and some are vegan. To each his or her own.

Good luck! Enjoy!

Johny Ringo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Las Vegas
Johnny ringo, thank you for letting me know about vapor den. I'm going to check them out and hopefully I can sample more liquids:). Yeah swagger is really not for me it has a strong hazelnut taste. My friend from NY told me to order that. Glad I only ordered a small bottle. Do you have any other recommendations from pink spot?

Pink spot has a couple of decent flavors, I am finding though that decent juice vendors are all decent. Some juices they have are winners some are losers. I think what is most important is getting an idea of what types of flavors works for you and then finding who makes the best of those types of juices.

I really cant suggest highly enough heading down to vapor den with a little time on your hands. I am sure they will let you sample juice there . Try everything :p even if it sounds weird. What you like may surprise you. It will help narrow down what you are looking for a little better if nothing else.

Best of luck to you!

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
You'll be amazed at what you end up vaping in a few months. I didn't quit cigs altogether until I got away from the tobacco flavors. I went through coffees, bakery stuff, drinks, back to bakery, and now some fruits and a little lighter bakery here and there.

Here's a thread from chefjosh here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...2-juice-review-website-professional-chef.html
He has a website with some very well written reviews on different juices. It's great to hear what notes are in a juice because some vendors are a little vague on the descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread