New to this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

debcartee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Spokane WA
I just joined, and have a couple of questions. I have been using liquid from a local guy in Spokane and I love them. The only problem is they are so expensive. 30.00 for a 30ml bottle. I have been trying to find an internet company that would cost less. Any ideas? I hve tried liberty flights and Mt Baker but I am not real crazy about the taste. I use 50/50 mix. Should I switch my mix? Getting really frustrated and ready to yell. Any help would be great. Thanks everyone.:blink:

Folshen

Jan 4, 2013
Portage, MI
You can definitely DIY for dirt cheap, if you can make something you like. I made a LOT of "okay" juice before I started buying it again. My step-son probably still has an endless supply as he gets all my unwanted stuff. For price and service I'm quite happy with MBV though of all I've tried Hawk Sauce and Surprise Grape are the only two I don't give away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can order the VG and PG on Amazon for like $15/bottle, and try doing a general search for unflavored nicotine, but the cheapest liquid nicotine I found was at Best Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com. I'm no veteran to vaping and I'm still a newbie, so there are probably other vendors out there that more experienced people trust. That's just what I've come across...

jcco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Colorado
You can look at Parkes Vaping.
They have a ton of flavors & sample packs. They are also having a 30% sale right now [excludes sample packs] . The sale ends tomorrow. The discount code is : FATHER30
The prices are very reasonable to begin with & many of their liquids have reviews. The customer service is really good & if your into tobacco flavors they have something like 63.

Good luck.

Making your own is very simple once you get adjusted to measurement in mg per ml of nic/Pg or Vg or both in combination/ Flavoring and any extras being alcohol and water concentrations. There is a lot of experimentation you will go through with this and patience is key. I have been vaping since 2008 and spent roughly 70.00 to 100.00 a month on juice a month when I first started. You can make your own juice for 20 to 30 once you find what you like. I have roughly 10 or so flavor combinations that I stick with and Go through probably 40 ml a week of vaping. So 160 ml worth of juice of month only cost maybe 30 dollars when I mix for myself.

There are a lot of great materials on this site to demonstrate mixing for yourself and I this link will give you a great start with a calculator that takes all the guesswork out ofit!!!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...e-calculator-added-quantity-calculations.html

Happy Vaping:p

nctrekken

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Fayetteville, NC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread