HELP! - Mt Baker Flavors – Extra Shots – 50 50 Blend???

Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
...snip
Extreme Ice E juice Baker Vapor 36 mg/ml PG 80% VG 20% 15 ml + 5 Extra Flavoring Shots

8-o wow 5 extra flavor shots? Have you ever tried the extreme ice before? Good luck with that, just don't get any on your fingers / eyes / painted surfaces / children / pets / significant others... That's a strong juice at standard strength.

I tend to get all my MBV at 65 / 35 no shots as I'm still working my way through the flavors.
I've found (as a general rule and in my opinion) the fruit blends like hawk sauce are absolutely great at 65 / 35 with no flavor shots.
Menthols / mints - 65/35 no flavor shots necessary (again in my opinion)
Teas 65/35 - very mild and weaker flavor, I might try them again in the future but with flavor shots.

If I were you I would get several 15ml bottles, all different flavors / blends and see what you like. At 4 or 5 bucks for 15ml you just can't go wrong with MBV.

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone

Hey Traeh: Thanks man! I'm going to check it out! I have a few things in my Shopping Cart at Fasttech waiting for me. Gives me a good excuse to go back and place an order! I did see LIQUA products when browsing Fasttech's site I have a few of their products in my cart. I did not see the Turkish so I'm glad you pointed it out!

Skullman {:{}

bunnomatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Conway,SC
8-o wow 5 extra flavor shots? Have you ever tried the extreme ice before? Good luck with that, just don't get any on your fingers / eyes / painted surfaces / children / pets / significant others... That's a strong juice at standard strength.

I tend to get all my MBV at 65 / 35 no shots as I'm still working my way through the flavors.
I've found (as a general rule and in my opinion) the fruit blends like hawk sauce are absolutely great at 65 / 35 with no flavor shots.
Menthols / mints - 65/35 no flavor shots necessary (again in my opinion)
Teas 65/35 - very mild and weaker flavor, I might try them again in the future but with flavor shots.

If I were you I would get several 15ml bottles, all different flavors / blends and see what you like. At 4 or 5 bucks for 15ml you just can't go wrong with MBV.

lol, hope he has his shoes tied when he takes that first big hit of extreme ice cause it's going to blow his socks off! :D

I have tried three flavors from mbv watermelon, pineapple peach and monster. They took a week to get to me and straight out of the package the flavors seemed a little weak... good but weak at 80vg20pg.

Pg will absorb flavor better but seems to irritate my throatand has less vapor priduction also its thinner

Vg doesnt bother my throat or sinuses at all but doesnt seem to absorb flavor as well but produces much more vapor

Throat hit is also better with pg

IMO I would either order with at leats 1 flavor shot and dilute to tome down if needed or order with no extra flavor shots and get a bottle of their flavor extract that will be compatible with almost all flavors like caramel found in their diy section to add something extra to weak flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread