Newbie: eGo to Chi You in less than 2 months!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigvr411

Jun 20, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey guys, I recently quit smoking and switched to vaping. Started with an eGo+clearo and was happy for about a week and started reading up on mods. Mechanicals are big in SoCal and most of the guys at my local vape shops all rock them

I ordered the MKB-TS + Terminator C (which I still love) and that kept me happy for another week. Next, I upgraded to the Nzonic V3 which I bought from a guy on the CV forums. Then I discovered dripping! Oh lawd! It became a slippery slope from there.

Trident, nimbus... And to top it all off, I won a brass Chi You in a raffle. I'm currently rocking the Chi You + Trident and has become my everyday mod.

Best part about it all... Haven't touched a cigarette since May. Love my new hobby and can't wait to share with the ECG community.

ze3asa2u.jpg

Last edited:

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Hey guys, I recently quit smoking and switched to vaping. Started with an eGo+clearo and was happy for about a week and started reading up on mods. Mechanicals are big in SoCal and most of the guys at my local vape shops all rock them

I ordered the MKB-TS + Terminator C (which I still love) and that kept me happy for another week. Next, I upgraded to the Nzonic V3 which I bought from a guy on the CV forums. Then I discovered dripping! Oh lawd! It became a slippery slope from there.

Trident, nimbus... And to top it all off, I won a brass Chi You in a raffle. I'm currently rocking the Chi You + Trident and has become my everyday mod.

Best part about it all... Haven't touched a cigarette since May. Love my new hobby and can't wait to share with the ECG community.

Sweet gear! Nice upgrades, and quick too. Vape Quest....in search of the perfect vape....know it well. Glad to have you on the Team. Welcome and congrats. Power up and Vape on! As Renzuli said, keep a regular old backup, just in case.

Sigvr411

Jun 20, 2013
Los Angeles
WOW , and Welcome to ECF Never heard of someone advancing that far , that fast . Good for you . Just make sure you keep one of your old cast offs , for a backup ( just in case ) Nice going .

I have all my old setups, including my eGo and clearos. I have no intentions of selling any of them just yet. I thought about moving up to varos but I really like the pureness of mechs. Just a battery, conductive metal, and a coil (resistor).

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Gratz on the Chi Yu and Nimbus. Only true rebuildables I got are a Phoenix V4 RDA I am loving to death, and 2 RSSTs I am having a love hate relationship with right now until I can get the knack down with SS Mesh, SS Rope, or Ceramic, the silica and cotton wick builds I've down are meh, so so. Seriously looking at a Ghost Mod or KTS as far as entering into Mechanicals just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread