Newbie Question: Should I steep e-liquid from HHV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
I love my Pro tank & have been using a lot less cartos as of late. Try it the way it is and if it hits a bit harsh, remove 1 of the wicks. I always take one out & works great.

I have to slow down & stop acting like everyday is Christmas!
But to contradict myself, how is the Evod?

As I'm new, and have nothing to compare with, I can only state my newbie experience with the evod.

IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've also seem many posts around here, from those who don't like clearos....whether it is because of taste, leak issues, or whatever, and yet once they try the EVOD BCC, they fall in love.

Maybe that is what I can't stand the cartos. I've tried to like them...and they aren't bad, but they aren't even in the same ballpark as the evod.

I've been using the EVOD for other a week now, every day, all day, no problems. Haven't cleaned it yet, or had to replace the head.....but everything is just SO great.

Also, the evod heads are extremely cheap too, so it really is nice to have.

The whole reason I got the kanger protank, was because of how many people seem to love it, and most people say if you like the evod, you'll love the pro tank. They are both bottom coil after all.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
I recently got some Java as well and couldn't stand it, so I'm giving it a week or so before I try it again.

Wow, I couldn't stand mine either. I took 5 vapes before I had to put it away. It tasted like burnt buttery popcorn....ack.

I guess I'll try it again in a few weeks, although I'm NOT looking forward to that :(

I hope I enjoy the blueberry muffin and pirate's booty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread