Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDragon

Dec 30, 2013
United States
I just purchased a Vamo V5 with a protank 2. My wife has been vaping for two years and I just ordered her a Ergo V v2 Variable with a Protank Mini. She didn't want a large unit so she chose this to take her to the next phase...

My question is this: I've noticed in YouTube videos, folks speaking about a :kicker" in their units. What is this and do i need one to get better results out of my New Vamo V5 with a Protank 2?

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I just purchased a Vamo V5 with a protank 2. My wife has been vaping for two years and I just ordered her a Ergo V v2 Variable with a Protank Mini. She didn't want a large unit so she chose this to take her to the next phase...

My question is this: I've noticed in YouTube videos, folks speaking about a :kicker" in their units. What is this and do i need one to get better results out of my New Vamo V5 with a Protank 2?

Welcome! :)

A kick isn't necessary for you. Amiaji has it spot on :)

Personally speaking, I would really like one so I could use a nice mechanical tube ecig without the normal problems. However, to use it, you need a shorter battery or a telescopic tube. I have neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread