Newbies, 510 is the way to go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonnienclyde

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2009
Eastern Kentucky
I got my Joye 510 in today from RockyMountainvapor.com and wow, it rocks!! I love these guys, ordered on Sunday night and it was shipped on Monday moring by Priority mail! For FREE!! I had some problems with my maillady (grrrr...USPS!) and with the holiday, it came today, even though my PO had it on Thursday!

I bought a njoy last week and the difference between it and the 510 is amazing! The "flavor" is a thousand times better, "marlboro" is the flavor it came with and I also bought "Kent", but I haven't tried it yet.

I was worried that while the ecig sounded like the greatest thing since sliced bread that the experience wouldn't be the same and I would still smoke. And if I had stayed with the njoy, I probably would have. But the 510 is fabulous!

This is my first experiences with ecigs and if I hadn't came to these forums and done a little research, I may have gave up way too soon with this nifty little device. I can smoke in the house again!! My husband can smoke at work!! I can save money!! No dirty ashtrays!! No cigarette breath!! No stinky car!! And, most important, no harsh tobacco plant with its carcigens(sp?)!!!!!

:thumb: Thanks, everyone!!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
The Njoy is the RN4081. I agree with you completely and you were smart to get the 510. I suspect there are many people who end up going back to analogs because of devices like the 4081 thinking that they are the problem and not the device. And unfortunately they are led to believe they are the problem which is too bad when there are many better devices like the 510. Glad to hear you were smarter than that.

Welcome to ECF.

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
I was wondering if you got your 510 yet. I am so glad you like it.
I hope you continue to enjoy vaping as much as I do.

It took me a couple of days to get the hang of my habits, when to top off, how to organize my gear, keep things charged but its not too hard when you sit and think about it.

Word of caution - get more juice and atomizers. You will need them eventually anyway and it is awful to get started, really like it and have to wait 2-3 days for supplies if/when you run out.

RMV's Kent tasted nothing like a Kent to me (I used to love Kents), but somehow after vaping it for a few days I somewhat like it.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
RMV's Kent tasted nothing like a Kent to me (I used to love Kents), but somehow after vaping it for a few days I somewhat like it.

Actually I don't think any juice tastes like any analog but I did feel that KENT was closer than the other 6 tobacco flavors I tried. And I liked how smooth it is. I think Dave changed his juice supplier recently so you may have gotten some of his new stuff. I have not tried it yet. I do like Heaven's Gift's KENT flavor.

jryanj83

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2009
Roswell, GA
I too went the path of the NJOY and was happy... for a while. I never got off analogs and when my 2nd battery decided to go AWOL on me I pretty much quit using it. Although at work (I serve tables part time) it did get me through those times when I couldn't take a break for a few hours! Mostly it kept me from smoking so many analogs.

I just ordered a 510 kit from RMV on Monday and hopefully it will be here tomorrow. I really want to get off these damn analogs and from what I hear I just might be able to with the 510. I will let you all know!

P.S.
Just a quick thanks to everyone here at ECF for all your help and useful information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread