Nicest mods list

Status
Not open for further replies.

motelgrim

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Florida
So, I'm in the position to buy a really nice mod. I don't really want to spend over $160 or so, so Zen's are out.
I use rebuildables mainly and would like a hybrid but a hybrid isn't necessary. I typically use a 3.7 mechanical mod as I hear regulated mods can have issues with 1ohm or lower coils.

So if you have experience with a particular regulated mod working just fine on sub 1ohm coils, let me know.
Otherwise which 3.7 mechanical or hybrid mods do you feel are 'exceptional'.
I'm really wanting a 'classy' mod. To be cheesy, a mod that James Bond would have ;)

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
There are a lot of nice mods. I think the classifieds will save you about $10 bucks or they sell stuff that's hard to get for more. Don't let all the hype influence you, do your homework reviews , and more reviews. It's your dollar. There are plenty of nice things out there. Lately it's hard because you finally commit to getting something expensive and it's sold out. Watch for co ops. They can be really good.

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
I agree with Faylool. Do your homework & the classies are good. However, my opinion is that the best devices will run you a lot more than $160. For that price I suggest getting a provari. Super T's are also good and may be able to spend within your budget cap & they look pretty sleek. If you want a rebuildable with great reviews that is actually available right this second check 310vapers & get yourself an Orion but it'll cost ya $255 with is actually a good deal.
I also like the Vapper by Petar K but good luck getting one. They are sleek & unique but difficult to find unless one happens to pop up in the classies or by joining his list on vaporwall.

Oh, here's a new company that has a pretty sexy mod, Adam, in gold or silver. Team Rampage Vapor

The sturm mod is pretty sexy too... but that might be his hot girlfriend he has model it, LOL.

Anyway, there are a lot of options but limiting factors are price & availability as the supply of many of the best mods doesn't quite meet the demand which can in turn also drive the prices up for second hand purchases.

In short, do your homework but if you decide to buy an orion do it fast because they're going to sell out at 310 stat!
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread