• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Package Seized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulp

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
I'd just like to add, for general knowledge going forward, that I did NOT receive a letter from Canada Customs. She simply took her sweet ... time, 2 months, to return the package to my States supplier. Would have been nice to know beforehand but am grateful it wasn't put in the incinerator. Moral of the story is... DO NOT EXPECT to receive a letter stating the status of your delivery and it takes at least 2 months for any kind of action being done. Doh....

pulp

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Good news for me (and maybe some encouragement for others). A bottle of nic-100 made it here from the States. Spent 15 days at customs, was obviously ripped open. The only reason it arrived was smart labelling I guess. Now that I have a year and a half of nic supply I can vape in peace :)

Cool story bro! :2cool: If Customs "obviously ripped it open", why didn't they confiscate it? I'm glad they didn't but, it says the NICOTINE level right on the bottle. Is there some guideline as to why some Nic bottles are confiscated and others, not? :confused:

Anyways, my U.S. supplier just charged my CC on Monday. It's coming home almost 3 months later! :laugh:

themethylinman

Moved On
Sep 23, 2014
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Forum Rules

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I know of only canvapes(small bottles only as larger ones out of stock), and eastcoast vapes, any others

Gentlemen's Reserve (gentlemensreserve.com) - based on Vancouver Island in BC. Nic base in either PG or VG up to 100mg and up to 1litre. Pricey, though, compared to US vendors.

themethylinman

Moved On
Sep 23, 2014
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Forum Rules

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

My suggestion was for unflavoured high concentrated nic base with specific PG or VG. You might not like their other juices, but they are one of the very few Canadian vendors for this and none of the issues you refer to come into play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread