Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
You just tell her something like: Baby, you are the greatest gift I've ever gotten. All I need is you. Everything else is just stuff. So give me more of you!

That actually does work very well. We celebrated our 28th anniversary back in July, and I told him I didn't really want a present, because HE is my present, every single day. Considering that he considers every penny spent for vape gear to be money well-spent since I'm not smoking... you see what a gift that man is. :D

Andria

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I told my wife years ago to stop buying me gifts. She's awful at it. She's proof that "It's the thought that counts" isn't a good rule. Really, she's great in other ways but she's the 9/11 of gift buyers. For her 40th birthday, I got her her dream gift - a baby grand piano. A few years later on my 40th, even though I outright said what I wanted, she got me some socks and a DVD of Left Behind 2. I was like "Honey, this is nice but I didn't see Left Behind 1 so I don't think I'll be able to follow the story so you should just take it back." Now I buy what I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread