Pink Ribbon/Breast Cancer Awareness Contest from SmokeStik....kit and custom lanyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
oct12winner1.jpg

LETTUCEHEAD....Pink kit and lanyard

oct12winner2.jpg

VEXYGIRL.....PINK KIT

oct12winner3.jpg

CAGS.......PINK KIT And Jet Kit *Jet kit is for the hubby....that's is SO rare....they ALL need to quit!*

OK...I actually have 4 pink kits here...so I will draw one more.

oct12winner4.jpg

Stk103.....PINK KIT

And Lady Vaper gets a lanyard because she has been trying to get one for a year. :) I'll PM you with some photos and you can pick the one you want.

OMG, :w00t:OMG,:w00t: I cant believe it???:facepalm: I just opened my email and I saw this email (subscribed) and had to run over here and make sure my EYES:w00t: weren't playing tricks on me!!!
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH LORIKAY and everyone else for playing!!! I have been trying to win for a while, always missing the contests.... BUT I WON THIS TIME!!! I will wait for your pm, as eager as I am, I hope I CAN wait.
Congrats to Lettucehead, Stk103, Cags, and Vexygirl!! Enjoy your prizes!!! I know I will!!!:banana:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
LadyVaper....does this work for you? :)

ladyvaper.jpg

ladyvaperbird.jpg

I can't tell what color your eyes are from your avatar photo but I'm betting this is going to look beautiful on you. I will include some different sized orings to fit any ecig you might use. Cheers! I'm happy to finally give you something. :)

Last edited:

Stk103

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Boston,MA USA

ladyvaper.jpg

ladyvaperbird.jpg

I can't tell what color your eyes are from your avatar photo but I'm betting this is going to look beautiful on you. I will include some different sized orings to fit any ecig you might use. Cheers! I'm happy to finally give you something. :)

Wow, that is beautiful....Also want to say Thankyou, I got the kit is the mail this evening,I already got my mom set up on it and vaping away....She was so happy when I gave it to her, I can not tell you enough how greatful, Thankyou...

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Your very welcome Stk103....I'm glad your mom likes it. That's what this contest was all about. Now....if you plan on teaching her to refill those cartomizers and you don't want to kill the batteries learn how to do it right please. :) Bottom line...juice in an auto battery means death to the battery. Fill a few drops at a time from the BOTTOM and just suck the juice up out of the threads. Don't take apart the carto and don't listen to anyone else. Your not trying to FILL it....just keep it topped off. See Katya for detailed definition of the difference...LOL

Of course you all should know by now....you CAN always buy cartomizers from us and then the batteries are warranted for life. LK13 gets ECF memebers 13% off cartomizers and since we now have FREE SHIPPING and our PREFILLED 200 puff cartos are only 14.95 a 5pack....that comes out to 12.99 a 5pack. I know for a fact that is as cheap as prefilled cartos that are worth a s#$% come....we are NOT expensive. :) If the powers that be start seeing that coupon code...I will get to keep having these contests!

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

ladyvaper.jpg

ladyvaperbird.jpg

This is just beautiful !!!

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
Thanks classwife! LadyV....I put it in the mail today...you should have it by Wens or Thursday. ALL prizes have been mailed out....so if you didn't get yours by Wens let me know...I have tracking numbers on all of them. Cheers! Thank you everyone for participating and sharing your courage.

Thanks so much, you know I have been trying for a long time, my presistence (spelling?)..:oops: has paid off.
I will let you know when I get it. :)

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA

ladyvaper.jpg

ladyvaperbird.jpg

Oh I love it already!! It is soooo pretty!!!! I collect hummingbirds, so it will be a wonderful addition. One that I get to use and show-off everyday :w00t:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
got permission from vexxygirl to post this message she sent me.

"I want to thank you for this set! The look in her eyes when I gave it to her was priceless(my mother in law)! She went to her oncologist and he is very proud of her for quitting smoking and using this to quit!! He said it will be better for her!!! So I want to sincerely thank you for the chance to win, and having such a great product for ALL ages!! (she loves it)
Thank you again"

Thank you for letting me know vexxygirl and God bless to your MIL...we all wish her well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread