Breast Cancer Awareness Month now Year Round...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Dave...thank you for letting us know. I...like I know the rest of your girls....have been thinking about you all week. Will keep you in my meditations.

hey lk! you can just send them to my home address and i will bring them to her. (i dont know the addy for the hospital. lol)
if anyone would like my addy just pm me.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Okay folks...if your wondering what this is about.....I pm'd Dave and asked him if he thought his wife would enjoy getting cards or letters.....so please take a moment of your time to PM dave for his addy and Mrs Mascots real name. This stuff really matters......prayers and knowing that your cared about can help alot.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
you know what.....me too. I am a Buddhist.....so animals suffering is a big deal to me. Unfortunately when I became so ill I could no longer eat a vegetarian diet......I was in a real dilema. When I found out about humanely raised livestock...it was a real lifesaver for me. I still dont like the idea of eating another living being.....but even the Dali Lama has had to do it for health reasons. It must be part of the "plan".....but the horrible suffering most livestock endures.....I believe that is just wrong.

well.....unless it's just a rabbit.

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi everyone.....SmokeStik users and nonusers alike....

6 more weeks and it will be Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

We here at SmokeStik just lost a dear,dear friend to this terrible disease. Even if you personally are not a SmokeStik user......please consider buying a Pink Kit for a loved one that may still be using tobacco. And if that is not an option .....PLEASE.....I know times are tough....but even a few dollars donated directly to ANY breast cancer foundation would be a good thing.

I know there are so many charities out there it's hard to know where to give. But something is terribly wrong with our environment that YOUNG women...in their 30's and 40's are losing the battle to this horrible disease. And for every women who suffers and loses this battle...there are men and children and female domestic partners left behind who will suffer the rest of their lives.

I can't mention names out of respect.....but my dear friends and loved ones who have been touched by this disease.....my prayers are with you always.

If you can not afford to donate money.....please say a prayer for these people. If your an atheist.....that's fine....please send some positive energy out into the Universe. Light some incense.....shed a tear.....it all counts.

-breast-cancer-awareness-oncology-7209047-600-605.jpg

And remember.....REAL men wear PINK!!!!

What are the key statistics about breast cancer in men?

The most recent American Cancer Society estimates for male breast cancer in the United States are for 2011:

About 2,140 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed among men
About 450 men will die from breast cancer

450....big deal you say? What if that is YOUR father...your husband....your brother....your domestic partner?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread