Breast Cancer Awareness Month now Year Round...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
  • Deleted by lorikay13

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Just a friendly reminder......the is NOTHING funny about breast cancer. I gave Bill my word that this thread would be treated with respect. If that means I have to act like the Forum Nazi and use my edit powers....so be it. We have plenty of other places to have fun and make jokes....this is not one of them.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Your forgiven Dave.....I knew it was not intended to be offensive......but you can understand why I couldn't leave it there either. I sincerely hope you never have to find out just how un-funny the subject is.

now git back to your harem where you belong........where we expect and eagerly await your foolish behaviour. :)

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Your forgiven Dave.....I knew it was not intended to be offensive......but you can understand why I couldn't leave it there either. I sincerely hope you never have to find out just how un-funny the subject is.

now git back to your harem where you belong........where we expect and eagerly await your foolish behaviour. :)

my wife had a lump removed that was cancerous. was a very scary time for us. luckily, the cancer had not spread. i think that the pink batts are a very cool idea, and bill is very generous.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
I'm glad they found and removed it Dave. I hope that all is well now.

the doctors caught it very early and she hasnt had any problems with breasts since. she has a bone scan tomorrow to find out if the abnormalty on her hip bone is a tumor or not. we have our fingers crossed, but it doesnt look good. could use some prayers.....

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
You got it Dave.....praying for you.

and now your misguided humor makes perfect sense....sometimes it's all you can do. Keep us posted.....you know when all the sillyness is said and done your "girls" here will be there for you. PM any one of us if you just need some perspective or someone to talk to. If my PM is turned off email me. lorraine@smokestikusa.com

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
You got it Dave.....praying for you.

and now your misguided humor makes perfect sense....sometimes it's all you can do. Keep us posted.....you know when all the sillyness is said and done your "girls" here will be there for you. PM any one of us if you just need some perspective or someone to talk to. If my PM is turned off email me. lorraine@smokestikusa.com

ty lk! very sweet of you!

my wife had a lump removed that was cancerous. was a very scary time for us. luckily, the cancer had not spread. i think that the pink batts are a very cool idea, and bill is very generous.

Dave ... my prayers are with you & your family.. let us know how things turn out. We are all with you!

My family has suffered with to many forms of cancer. All have lost their battles but one has survived, my mother... my best friend!

My grandmother died from breast cancer that had spread to the bones & the tissue surrounding the brain (years after a double mastectomy). Thank you Bill for doing something for this cause!

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
update:
my wife has a cancerous tumor on her hip bone. the docs think it can be removed and she will be fine, but to be safe, the docs are doing testing to see if there are any more in her body and if the cancer has spread to her bone marrow.
hope all is well with all of my bad girls.

hope by now you've had some good news
hugs coming your way, please tell your wife we are all thinking of her

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
update:
my wife has a cancerous tumor on her hip bone. the docs think it can be removed and she will be fine, but to be safe, the docs are doing testing to see if there are any more in her body and if the cancer has spread to her bone marrow.
hope all is well with all of my bad girls.

Sorry I'm so late to be sending my well wishes... I hope everything turns out for the best!!

Here's a little something to cheer you up:

View attachment 23754

(take a REALLY close look at it's face... meow!!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread