Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Lot of good my cry for help did. Ended up returning the vv 3.0 (really bad battery life) cancelling the SVD and ordered a provari 2.0 silver, battery, charger, ibtanked 19mm, 2 DC tanks, few pre punched cartos and a jwrap..maybe now I'll be satisfied.

Quick last question. If I like carto tanks better than my clearos, there any value in a week old protank, puritank and pack of extra heads? Don't really need 6 tanks laying in front of me.

Post 'em on the classifieds. Most stuff sells there. And good choice with the P2.0.

gokusnimbus

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2013
los angeles
you're going to buy one sooner or later. if the question is "when" the answer is "now" :)

i am extremely satisfied with my provari. its aesthetically pleasing and is a solid workhorse. i use it every single day, every hour, probably every minute lol. i clean and maintain it regularly so i know it will last me a very long time. its a tough SOB that'll take anything you throw at it! RBAs/RDAs, Genesis, carto-tanks, etc... its high quality and peace-of-mind.

i would LOVE if provape created a 14650 version... provari slim!!

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Lot of good my cry for help did. Ended up returning the vv 3.0 (really bad battery life) cancelling the SVD and ordered a provari 2.0 silver, battery, charger, ibtanked 19mm, 2 DC tanks, few pre punched cartos and a jwrap..maybe now I'll be satisfied.

Quick last question. If I like carto tanks better than my clearos, there any value in a week old protank, puritank and pack of extra heads? Don't really need 6 tanks laying in front of me.
Keep them. You never know when they might come in handy.

I have 12 IBTanks, all in use simultaneoulsly with a different flavor. I sometimes use the ProTanks and Evod clearomizers that I purchased for my daughter's setup. As you find more and more flavors that you like, you'll need the extra juice delivery devices to put them in.

Grats on the Provari. You'll stop the crying soon after you unwrap the bubblewrap. I guarantee it. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread