Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimo114

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Jacksonville FL
Thanks guys

I usually get my evic down to 20% on a heavy day so I have high hopes for the 18490s. I almost regretted my purchase of the full size because almost everyone gets the mini... I am not a fan of the tatroe rings and other extenders so I had a sigh of relief. I do however like the tear drop design on the mini better than the full size..

I ended up ordering my batteries and charger from provape. Will these be good enough or should I look into other batteries and chargers? I would like to have the longest lasting batteries money can buy. I am not too concerned with how fast a charger charges because I will be charging my batteries when I sleep so as long as it charges in 7 hours then that is good enough for me

james chapman

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Kerrville Texas
You will not regret your purchase. Be sure and let us know your first impressions. I had thought about the Evic,but after the Vamo,that was all the rage left me high and dry,I just could not see 79.00-125.00,on something I was not sure of. I run 3-4 tanks at a time and switch tanks constantly,so good threading is a must and you will have that in the Provari. I don't need a 2nd one,but I told my dearest,that in 2014 that I am going to get a 2nd one and don't want no grief over it:grr: I will then take all my egos and give them away. I will keep the Vamo,just to check my Cartos before I fill them.

MISTERDIEABETIC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have both and evic and provari on me right now. The provari's build quality is on a whole nother level than the evic. The evic just feels like a cheap piece of plastic. The moment I received my evic in the mail I was ready to sell it. Like you said, the evic just feels like it will snap on half if you drop it.

Sent From My Galaxy S4

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I got a ProVari, and I am waiting for ProVape to restock the ProVari™ Mini - Polished Stainless Steel so I can order one of those too.

But while I wait, (and you should try this too),
I been on EBay looking for Rare or Special Edition ProVari and I am just blown away how much a USED normal ProVari sells for. I am not joking when I say that some of them sell for more then they cost NEW!!! I seen a guy that had the basic ProVari starter kit which is $209 he added a cheap eGo vape pen with USB charger at the most it was $15 and sold them for over $275...:?:
I seen a used eVic sell for $20 something.

Anyways I thought it might help you or make you feel better knowing that you can sell your ProVari and, at LEAST get your money back if you find you really don't like it or you quit using it.

Optimo114

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Jacksonville FL
I am certain that I will love the Provari. Heck I love my evic but I really want a reliable mod so I am not left stranded when the evic breaks. The past few days I have been looking into new tanks and such.. I have only been using bottom coil tanks like T3s, pro tank 2 and a couple Davide.

How are these carto tanks compared to the bottom coils? I am really liking the idea of these Phiniac custom tanks and such. I also came across Vaperfexion and I am really loving the tear drops on the caps. I bet it would look lovely on the Provari. Can anyone provide some insight and / or point me in the right direction?

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread