Provari - A review for noobs by a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Not correct, I know in the UK there are several different distributors.

Ordering directly from Provape is the best and least expensive place for North American customers to purchase a Provari. The poster who asked the question is from Canada, so ordering a Provari from the UK would be expensive and pointless.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Well im convinced. I prefer VW but the main feature i wanted when i got my MVP v2 was the ohm checker. VW was a nice touch for a VERY affordable and dependable Asian APV. Ive tinkered with my MVP v2 using volts and i can tune it to a satisfactory level too.

As ive said before, IMO the key to enjoying vaping in a (affordable fashion) is a getting a APV that provides your needs for at least a year. Im hoping my MVP v2 and v1 last that long because ive decided the Provari will be THE gift to myself when im 1 year smoke free. It might even be my 6 month gift to myself depending on income. Maybe by the then they will have VW but it wont be a deal breaker if they don't.

Now i understand how the Provari provides a more stable regulation. Im a computer technician with over 20yrs of experience with tons of components including mid level Intel severs and some higher end raid solutions. There is a HUGE difference when you buy higher quality electronics. Chips and circuitry ARE better in the quality server grade products compared to cheap desktop boards. Its only logical to assume it to be true with vaping circuit boards.

Sadly, nearly none are made in the USA anymore. Even SuperMicro, IBM and Intel have moved production off shore but at least the QC is somewhat better than many of the others. That is not to say Asus does not make fine products too but they lack the support i get from Intel. Within minutes i can be taking to Intel about any issue im having and replacements are sent promptly. Good luck getting that level of support from Asus.

I LOVE to support American companies that provide good ole American customer service and a good product. Im convinced ProVapes will provide the service i want and fix it within reasonable costs/time frames if needed. Ive followed Baditudes and a couple other ECF members advice as a noob and so far ive found it to be spot on for ME.

So many Provari owners can not be wrong even if they were biased opinions. Several even own MVPs and think fairly highly of them. The product sells itself just like IkenVapes has no problem selling out their most popular carto in 48hrs. I have no desire to be a snob or part of the "in crowd".

I just want a good vape from an American made product and the CS to back it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread