Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
LOL I am the type that likes to have several mods with several different tanks/flavors ready to go all the time. The Provari will primarily be for my big tanks and ADV flavors. I'll keep my VV 3's my other MVP and my cheapo ego for in the go with smaller tanks.

Tap'd from my LG G2

Careful. I had the intention of only using the Provari as my at home vape, and keeping my MVP2's as my main out and about vapes. Know what happened? One MVP went to my sister, and the other is collecting dust. I use it as a convenient place to build coils, check the ohms and dry burn. Otherwise, it's pretty much neglected. I'm already thinking about a second Provari. The mini is just perfectly sized for my hands.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
Careful. I had the intention of only using the Provari as my at home vape, and keeping my MVP2's as my main out and about vapes. Know what happened? One MVP went to my sister, and the other is collecting dust. I use it as a convenient place to build coils, check the ohms and dry burn. Otherwise, it's pretty much neglected. I'm already thinking about a second Provari. The mini is just perfectly sized for my hands.

It's all good as long as you can keep your husband from swiping your gear....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread