questions for e-pipe users

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Are there any vendors that specialize in tobacco juices for e-pipes/cigars? Now I don't care about imitating any specific pipe tobacco. (I'm not really familiar with smoking pipes; I just want to switch from daily e-cigs to casual use of an e-pipe.) If people would drop a few names to help me get started, it would be appreciated.

2. Also if you know of any good quality auto-switch pipes, that would be helpful down the road. I did get the Greencig e-pipe, but it was DOA (and had other problems), so I am shipping it back for replacement. Who can say whether the replacement will hold up for a few years...I may need to mull over alternatives for a while before deciding to buy something else.

Thanks in advance!

papabogart

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Satis, Faction
Thanks! but - lol - they don't have any stock of anything. :facepalm:

There are 2 Jazz 18350 Classic Carto Pipes still showing in stock. When it comes to high end specialty items (Pipes, Pipe stems,DNA20 systems etc.) it's not uncommon to have to special order. If you search the ECF site for "pipes", I think you'll find a guy down South who makes special handmade e-pipes.

Last edited:

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
OP, check out vaperite.com's tobacco selection, he's got a few NETs and a few other pipe/cigar juices that are really good IMO, although some of them are very hard on atomizers/cartomizers, specifically the NETs but I think that's just the nature of the beast. Oh, and they're in GA. No help on e-pipes though, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread