Re-post (positive vendor review)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
I just posted this over @ the Postive Vendor Review subforum and felt compelled to share it here:

I've placed a couple of orders w/Ikenvape and Isaac's products are nothing short of stellar. Most importantly, however, the proprieter Isaac, is nothing short of stellar himself and continuusly provides remarkable customer service! I cannot state/stress enough Isaac's genuine interest in/with his customers, his willingness to answer questions above and beyond the simple sell strategy; I've gotten nothing less than the impression he cares about me and my experience, not just me buying his products. He has answered countless questions via email for me, many of which were not specifically "Ikenvape" product related, but experience and how-to questions. Not once has displayed anything other than patience and interest and has, as a matter of course, encouraged questions and always reassures me it's quite fine. Short of standing atop a building with a bullhorn, I'm hard pressed to express adequately my respect and admiration for Isaac.​

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
So u are happy with Ikv as a hardware vendor? I have looked at his sight alot, and stayed on the fence just because, well 2 reasons, I wanted a lil more vape time under my belt, or he was out of stock. With my tax check looming and the fact he has stock now I may take the leap. Thanks for your review, u may have won him a new customer ;)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I just posted this over @ the Postive Vendor Review subforum and felt compelled to share it here:
I've placed a couple of orders w/Ikenvape and Isaac's products are nothing short of stellar. Most importantly, however, the proprieter Isaac, is nothing short of stellar himself and continuusly provides remarkable customer service! I cannot state/stress enough Isaac's genuine interest in/with his customers, his willingness to answer questions above and beyond the simple sell strategy; I've gotten nothing less than the impression he cares about me and my experience, not just me buying his products. He has answered countless questions via email for me, many of which were not specifically "Ikenvape" product related, but experience and how-to questions. Not once has displayed anything other than patience and interest and has, as a matter of course, encouraged questions and always reassures me it's quite fine. Short of standing atop a building with a bullhorn, I'm hard pressed to express adequately my respect and admiration for Isaac.​

You nailed it exact. He does care for his customers and people in general and has become a very close and admired friend. It's hard to find, in todays business world, someone so dedicated to their customers as people and not just another sale. I have learned many things from him and not only vaping knowledge but people skills too. He is a great guy so maybe that's why his products are so damn good.
The sad part about that is I've seen him taken advantage of by some because of his kindness but that is, in the end, their loss.

Last edited:

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
You nailed it exact. He does care for his customers and people in general and has become a very close and admired friend. It's hard to find, in todays business world, someone so dedicated to their customers as people and not just another sale. I have learned many things from him and not only vaping knowledge but people skills too. He is a great guy so maybe that's why his products are so damn good.
The sad part about that is I've seen him taken advantage of by some because of his kindness but that is, in the end, their loss.

I couldn't agree with you more, 5card!! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread