Status
Not open for further replies.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Many American vendors provide great support but many don't. If you want lowest cost and good enough eventual support, fastech is a sure bet. If you want great local support, I think you really need to pick the vendor first and then pay what it costs. It's a sad state of affairs but sometimes buying locally is a better overall value on both sides of the transaction, and sometimes buying local just makes some guy with a garage business richer and you poorer.

THIS!!!!! While fasttech IS tempting.....I always try to support a local business or U.S. vendor even knowing I have to pay slightly more. The WHOLE reason I came here asking is being relatively new to vaping...but having done the research on what I'm doing....I'm really not sure where to go....there are SO many vendors...and prices on a Vamo3 through them range from $35 to $79 (that's just the tube...they must be smoking something in the one for $79!! JMHO) :laugh: but my knowledge of the different vendors is limited. That's what I'm looking for. Right now, I have 2 places I get my hardware from...and NEITHER has the Vamo or plan to get it.....:unsure:

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Many American vendors provide great support but many don't. If you want lowest cost and good enough eventual support, Fastech is a sure bet. If you want great local support, I think you really need to pick the vendor first and then pay what it costs. It's a sad state of affairs but sometimes buying locally is a better overall value on both sides of the transaction, and sometimes buying local just makes some guy with a garage business richer and you poorer.

I agree. With these lower-end mods like the Vamo--not that the vamo isn't a performer!--I'm ok buying directly from China and eating the loss (it's only $30+). On something $100+ I would definitely buy from a reputable vendor that follows through on their warranty and provides excellent service.

Bombies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
United States
I just ordered the VAMO V3 kit with the nightcore charger, and Panasonic 18650 batteries from FastTech. I also ordered 10 EVODs, 10 CE4 clearos, a needle top dispenser/container, and 100ml menthol e-liquid. I accidently ordered the EU charger version, so I cancelled my order, got the gift certificate and then reordered. I sent them a ticket asking them to combine both orders its been 24 hours and I still have not heard anything from them (they say 24 hour response time). I hope all is well. I will update everyone on what happens.

timinftl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
Fort Lauderdale
Vamo and tanks...
I want to get a V3 (I think) since it will be many moons ere a Sabretouch or the like are within grasp but I'm dying to get a vv/vw mod and retire my joyetech 3.7/650 mah which is rapidly indicating fatigue..
Question is though, I love tanks. I only own 2 Protanks 1 pt1 and 1 pt2 but have heard the pt won't work on a V3. Is this a fact ?
I like the V3 kit at Fasttech but don't want to shoot 'seelf in foot...
Thanks all

SilverZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Illinois, USA
Vamo and tanks...
I want to get a V3 (I think) since it will be many moons ere a Sabretouch or the like are within grasp but I'm dying to get a vv/vw mod and retire my joyetech 3.7/650 mah which is rapidly indicating fatigue..
Question is though, I love tanks. I only own 2 Protanks 1 pt1 and 1 pt2 but have heard the pt won't work on a V3. Is this a fact ?
I like the V3 kit at Fasttech but don't want to shoot 'seelf in foot...
Thanks all

My Protank works perfectly fine on my VAMO V3.

Vapeman12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Georgia
I plan to order a V3 from Fasttech soon I get some funds, I know someone with one and they seem to really like it, they have the V2 also and I like that the V3 will screw apart where the V3 has to be clamped and pulled apart. I do like the display on the V2 better But oh well not a deal killer for me, I wish the V4 was going to be like the V3 but heard there going back to smooth but with new display.
I know the Panasonic battery's have always been good batters, Not sure if Sanyo has any in this size but both company's have good battery's from other hobby's I have been in.

timinftl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
Fort Lauderdale
I was taken with the V3 with the dark/Sunscreen display, is this what you are referring to or is Blue with white graphics and no sunscreen?

I plan to order a V3 from Fasttech soon I get some funds, I know someone with one and they seem to really like it, they have the V2 also and I like that the V3 will screw apart where the V3 has to be clamped and pulled apart. I do like the display on the V2 better But oh well not a deal killer for me, I wish the V4 was going to be like the V3 but heard there going back to smooth but with new display.
I know the Panasonic battery's have always been good batters, Not sure if Sanyo has any in this size but both company's have good battery's from other hobby's I have been in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread