Received my 510 from cignot - newbie questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
alright... 4 hours in only one analog and I hate to do this but I feel the need for number two. I don't know if I need a little higher nicotine deal or if I am just withdrawling from the chemicals. But still only two analogs in 4 hours is a huge deal for me... 2 1/2 - 3 packs a day is my norm.

Yeah, I'm withdrawling from something... this analog fixed it right up, was feeling kinda light headed and fuzzy.. now I'm doing better. I was kinda hoping to make an instant switch.. I guess I couldn't tough it out like when I quite booze, oh well.... I am still in love with this e smoke concept and it's working for the most part!
Don't sweat the odd one or 2 (or 8) the first week or so - its a learning curve, go with what your body wants until you get to the point they taste so horrible it won't want one. Most people taper off their cigs (if they didnt quit right away) until they either want no more OR just stick with a couple day and PV the rest. Some use snus (see the smokelss tobacco forum for more info) to supplement their PV so they can get off cigs completely. Remember you arent JUST addicted to nicotine if you smoke - you are addicted to a bunch of other chemicals too; and those are the tough ones to quit.
Oh and hte typical nic of the cignot carts is 24mg if the box says high, 18mg for medium.

progunxzx

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Columbus, OH
Don't sweat the odd one or 2 (or 8) the first week or so - its a learning curve, go with what your body wants until you get to the point they taste so horrible it won't want one. Most people taper off their cigs (if they didnt quit right away) until they either want no more OR just stick with a couple day and PV the rest. Some use snus (see the smokelss tobacco forum for more info) to supplement their PV so they can get off cigs completely. Remember you arent JUST addicted to nicotine if you smoke - you are addicted to a bunch of other chemicals too; and those are the tough ones to quit.
Oh and hte typical nic of the cignot carts is 24mg if the box says high, 18mg for medium.

yeah, I'm doing alright I guess. Thanks for the encouragement.

I am looking and there is a Car DC to USB Adapter 1000mA on cignot... if I got that does that mean I could in theory plug in a PCC to it and charge it?

Last edited:

DerekPGH

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Pittsburgh PA
yeah, I'm doing alright I guess. Thanks for the encouragement.

I am looking and there is a Car DC to USB Adapter 1000mA on cignot... if I got that does that mean I could in theory plug in a PCC to it and charge it?

yea that should power the PCC. id def get one, it helps alot. i used to bring 3-4 batteries to work, and rush home to recharge them 8-o got the PCC now i only have to carry 2 batteries. and one charges while i use the other one. And yea man, you're going to withdrawl from the tar and poison in the cigarettes for a few days. it's pretty discouraging for the first few days, but i didn't feel any withdrawl symptoms after about day 5. but yea, PCC is the way to go.

strkaholic

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Colorado
alright... 4 hours in only one analog and I hate to do this but I feel the need for number two. I don't know if I need a little higher nicotine deal or if I am just withdrawling from the chemicals. But still only two analogs in 4 hours is a huge deal for me... 2 1/2 - 3 packs a day is my norm.

Yeah, I'm withdrawling from something... this analog fixed it right up, was feeling kinda light headed and fuzzy.. now I'm doing better. I was kinda hoping to make an instant switch.. I guess I couldn't tough it out like when I quite booze, oh well.... I am still in love with this e smoke concept and it's working for the most part!

Hey there and welcome! First, thanks for your service in Iraq. I was there 2 years myself as a civilian working on the water infrastructure and it was the wildest time of my life.

I bought my first PV, a 510, from Cignot as well. I got the no box with PCC and I loved it. I also had the problem of still wanting analogs so I immediately purchased some higher nicotine liquid from Tasty Vapor. I got the 36mg/20%VG Tobacco and that did the trick. Since I got that liquid, I havent had, nor have I wanted a single analog. I'm down to 24mg now and still don't want one.

The best thing I've done to date though was get the eGo the minute Cignot got them. The battery is amazing to say the least. I've gone up to 24 hours with moderate vaping and 12 with pretty heavy vaping. I find that the PG/VG mixture is what controls the vapor though, even though with the eGo, I still get really good vapor with higher VG mixtures. The 36mg 20% VG gives me a great throat hit and really good vapor. The other liquids I have now also do the same and I've been experimenting with mixing my own, although I don't really have the supplies I need. I just mix a little of what I have, say butter rum, with a little Tobacco or Dulce de Leche and so far...AMAZING!!

Cignot has never let me down nor has Tasty Vapor so I pretty much stick with them. Since I"m going to start trying to mix my own, Kimberly from One Stop DIY Shop has made it an easy decision to go with them. Her amazing customer support really made it an easy choice.

Good luck with whatever you do. Do try a higher nic level..I think it will do the trick for you...at least it did for me and hope it does for you as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread