Regular or Bridgeless atomizer? 306 or 510?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimikim1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Chicago
Other than the fact that the bridgeless one won't have a bridge, what are the differences? Does one work better for different types of e liquids? Also, what would be better, a 510, a 510 bridgeless, or a 306? SR or LR??? I've never dripped before, but I have a bunch of 3 ml samples, and I don't want to fill up a carto or tank unless I know I will like it. Do I need a drip well? I don't see too many drip wells that will work with a 306. I have seen kits that have an 510 t0 510 adapter, a 306 atty, a long 306 drip tip, and a drip well. If I bought these pieces separately (in order to have a drip well for a 306), do I need the long 306 drip tip? Will a 306 drip tip fit into a 510 drip well? Sorry for all the questions; I have so many odds and ends that don't fit together. I don't want to make another mistake.

Hokus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Woodstock, GA
I stated with a SR bridgeless 510 so I could drip the juice directly onto the coil, and it has been great for me. I now use a LR because of my vaping style, mainly using mechanical mods.

As for stainless, aluminum, or acrylic, I'm guessing you mean drip tips? If so, that's just personal preference, I like SS because of the look with my mechanicals.

Not sure how helpful this is to you, just my :2c: :)

Mimikim1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Chicago
I stated with a SR bridgeless 510 so I could drip the juice directly onto the coil, and it has been great for me. I now use a LR because of my vaping style, mainly using mechanical mods.

As for stainless, aluminum, or acrylic, I'm guessing you mean drip tips? If so, that's just personal preference, I like SS because of the look with my mechanicals.

Not sure how helpful this is to you, just my :2c: :)

I meant the drip shields. And yes, that was very helpful! :)
I think I will go with the bridgeless.

Mimikim1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Chicago
I ordered two of each; 510 (reg and bridgeless) and 306 (reg and bridgeless); all four in LR. I will let you know if I think the 306 is better. I ordered some drip shields and drip tips to match too. I think I got the right items to use a drip shield with the 306: 510 to 510 adapter and an XL 306 delrin drip tip. It wouldn't be the first time I was wrong though... ;)
I should probably use these on my MVP, right? I have an joye ego 650 and joye ego 1100 (both are ego C upgrades, so I can switch from 3.7 to unregulated voltage, but I haven't tried them at unregulated yet).

Hokus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Woodstock, GA
You can use them on any device really..

I like to use my attys on egos when I'm at the local store or out and about. That way I have my main device and a smaller device for trying juices. I tried carrying 2 mechs and it's a bit cumbersome, and if I have a tank in my pocket that I switch with the atty, things can get messy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread