reo #2, help me choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

300fury

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
Rochester mn usa
I have my reo mini 2.1 copper vein and now I want a grand.. I have not used my reo much since the dna and sub ohm faze I have had. Just dusted it off and am remembering why I got it in the first place. After much experimentation I know I like 1.4 ohm resistance on single coils and .8 on dual. What are my best options with the grand?? Will my reomizer 2.0 fit on an lp grand?? Does the lp give me more options?? Part of the reason I put my reo down was that it worked so well I didn't have to mess with it( I know, stupid complaint) I want something I can use different attys on. I like messing with coils, I do not drill holes in anything so out of the box ready to build is my preference. Will my vtc4 batts( flatt top) work in the grand?? Thanks for the help reonauts!!!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hi

The difference is a LP (low profile) Reo has the catch cup milled almost flat to the 510 so just about any bottom feed atty can be mounted on it. On a standard Grand you are limited to an atty no more than 14 mm across so it can fit down into the catch cup.

If you have a RM2 that was made for non LP Grands it will work fine, just that the part of it on the bottom that was milled off will show the brass when mounted. No big deal - unless you really, really don't like the look of that.

If you have been away for a while you may not know Rob has reinvented the Reo switch parts and they are now sub ohm capable down to 0.2 ohms. That's what you will be getting on your new Grand. The new positive contact on the switch also makes better contact with flat top batteries. Your vct4's will be fine, but as always respect your battery's limits and build accordingly.

Last edited:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Hammer tone silver lp and reomizer 4.0 is on it's way. I know pictures are a requirement here , but I can't ........I don't know how lol. Me and technology don't get along that well

I'm a certified compu-tard. If I can do it, anyone can. :)

Great choice on color, hammertone will be my next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread