***Saber Touch VariVolt Giveaway Contest***

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapoMonkey

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Queens NYC
I've been looking for my first mod and a varivolt seems a good way to go. Neat little mod, thanks for the contest!

Variable is the only way to fly... I've tried a few different devices in a wide array of battery configurations, and voltages. A tiny twist of the wrist can make a profound difference in your vaping experience, and the Saber is built with quality in the USA.

tomboy

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
Illinois
I have never been one of those girls that had to have the best of the best. But when it comes to this. It is the one thing that would make this little woman happy and proud. Being a busy caregiver, and not having to run and change devices to get the results you want would be wonderful. Put me on your big list. And with luck I will be in vapor heaven. Thanks for offering us a chance to win something this nice.

Vaporilo

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
California
I would love to have my very own saber touch. I have been drooling over the varivolt since the day i saw smokey testing it on youtube. Unfortunately i can't afford one at the moment. It would mean a lot win this competition. I would no longer have to switch between LR and normal attys and the battery life would be an amazing improvement over my current daily PV (the tornado.)

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
i didnt even know they made a VV?! count me in!
Yep, JONNY, u be all about the vari-volt lately :)

I don't blame you though.

Any way the big draw for me on a vari-volt is I can use what ever atty or carto I have lying around and dial it right in. Plus that bad boy is perty sweet !!

Last edited:

RY4Junkee

Moved On
Nov 23, 2010
Wyoming
New to the vaping world and looking to own all sorts of different pv's. It would be wonderful to have this to not only learn off of, but to know that I can vape all day. Also, I am really interested in the touch button on it. More control in the vaping department. :) The e-cigs I have right now are a cheap brand and don't produce good vapor production. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread