Shipping status update

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
All the ttip orders through yesterday morning have been shipped. Any that come in last night/today will ship in the morning.

The Free Ttip orders will be shipped tomorrow.

Super6's. I think i have three pending orders on s6's. I will get those done tomorrow and Saturday.

Precises. I did not make the headway i wanted on these. I had said i hoped to get them all shipped this week, however, it looks like i will not get them all done until saturday, rather then by Friday as i had hoped. Chad is coming in tonight, tomorrow and saturday. We should be able to get all Precises done. So i apologize for the wait, but it may be a day or two longer then expected. I'll be shipping a decent number of Precises tomorrow too and the remainder should finish up on saturday. Hows that for redundancy LadyMama:)

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
Precises. I did not make the headway i wanted on these. I had said i hoped to get them all shipped this week, however, it looks like i will not get them all done until saturday, rather then by Friday as i had hoped. Chad is coming in tonight, tomorrow and saturday. We should be able to get all Precises done. So i apologize for the wait, but it may be a day or two longer then expected. I'll be shipping a decent number of Precises tomorrow too and the remainder should finish up on saturday. Hows that for redundancy LadyMama:)

David if it makes you feel any better it has been my experience that sending out a package Priority Mail on Saturday is often just as good as sending it on a Friday.

Many a time I have shipped a package across the country on a Saturday and it arrived on Monday.

Now for providing you with that information and clearly bringing down your stress level my order (#2156) will ship out today right? :D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread