Shipping Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
All pending Precise 10440 orders shipped today, so there is no wait on Precise 10440's.

Super6's- I shipped about half the pending orders on Monday and Tuesday. I hope to have the rest shipped tomorrow or Friday at the very latest. A couple of people were gracious enough to switch their orders, so it looks like all pending S6 orders can be filled.

T-tips: There are a couple of anodized orders waiting for some Gold and black anodized tips. Those should be done tomorrow and ship.

Precise 18650 and 16340: Waiting patiently:)

timothymass

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Springfield, Mo
I'm glad I'm not on those waiting lists anymore. My ole S6 is vaping away like the day it was new, 3 months down the road. My wife is really enjoying her 10440 Precise also. Top notch products for sure. That 18650 Precise keeps calling my name, just have to wait until the finances are better.

Thats great to hear because my prodigy started heading down hill and needed major repair after a month and a half of owning it and i took care of it puresmokers threads are terrible only two or three days wait from now im stoked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread