Shipping status update

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sorry to bother you david, but haven't gotten a tracking number or a pm. My order number is 1924. I'm glad to finally post on here again. Took me awhile to figure out why, didn't have enough post, so i've been posting a lot today.

I will send you out your tracking number today:)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yes, there were more stainless then brass, not too many more, but a few!

On another note: I have a few Ttip orders that still need to be filled. All the Delrin ttip orders through last night have shipped. I have some stainless too, so all the pending ttips orders through tonight will ship in the morning.

Precises, I think all orders up through about the 1st of april have shipped. So i still have some pending Precise orders, all of which i will get shipped by Thursday.

Super6's. I have about a half dozen Super6 orders pending. I'm working on those too, they take quite a bit of time, so i'm doing my best to get those out.

Misc repairs/upgrades/polishing: I finished all of those today so those are done.

Chad is out for a few days as they decided to do surgery on his broken clavicle and put a plate in. So it's just me here!

Know that i am doing my very best to get everyones orders filled without lowering my standards. Keep in mind that every Super T product, even after coming from the CNC Machine shop, gets PUT back on my lathe and finished. I don't just slap a shiny sticker over it and call it a day!

Woodawg

Jan 23, 2010
MN
Super6's. I have about a half dozen Super6 orders pending. I'm working on those too, they take quite a bit of time, so i'm doing my best to get those out.

Misc repairs/upgrades/polishing: I finished all of those today so those are done.

Chad is out for a few days as they decided to do surgery on his broken clavicle and put a plate in. So it's just me here!

Know that i am doing my very best to get everyones orders filled without lowering my standards. Keep in mind that every Super T product, even after coming from the CNC Machine shop, gets PUT back on my lathe and finished. I don't just slap a shiny sticker over it and call it a day!

I was just about to send a PM to inquire about my S6, it’s been a week since mine was “next in line” Seeing that you’re working by yourself I can understand the challenges maintaining such a high quality product. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that I’ll be blessed with my new S6 before I leave on business next week.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
dang that sucks for chad, tell him that we are thinking of him. OT I use to work in an orthopedic clinic in the AF and I don't recall ever seeing someone needing a plate put in for a clavicle.

And the worse part is, i think he said after 18 months, they go in and remove it! He said they were going to decide whether they did a plate with screws or hollowed out each end of the clavicle and put a titanium rod in. Game time decision for the Doc:p He pm'd me a bit ago saying he's got a nice supply of pain killers now8-o

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
This is what frustrates me to no end!! Makes me wonder if David actually sent it or if the USPS is not updating status as they should. :(

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 5, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

I know, I know, only 1 day. But I have status on other orders where it's updated and I can see where it moves from place to place.

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
I have two orders that shipped Saturday also. One of them shows movement the other does not. It's the USPS... whattaya want from a goverment run organization?

I think it has to do with the offices it passes through. Once it get's here where I live there are updates immediately. It even shows when it's out for delivery but, some of the rural areas it passes through may not have the manpower to process it or they just don't give a shi*...

Just because the USPS site doesn't update the movement for you doesn't mean he's a liar! Why would David say he sent it if he didn't? He has absolutely nothing to gain by that and has never shyed away from being behind schedule. The T1's and the first Super 6's were way outside of the originally estimated time frames. Sure the people that wanted them and had paid for them were anxious but when they did arrive everyone was happy and understanding about the extra time they took.

David / SuperT makes excellent high quality and high design *Custom* PV's.
If you want right now you should be ordering a 510 kit from China.
There are people in this forum that waited four months or better.
Feel Lucky.... you just happen to drop in while an order was in the processing stage.

Last edited:

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
I have to go with Brock on this one.

It seems the occational person just doesn't realize we aren't working with large corporations here. They expect immediate personal service from shops of mostly one employee. I waited for 18 weeks for my first Super-T device and never once .....ed.

This is an industry still in its infancy with volume that wouldn't be enough to tempt most machine shops. Add the cost of design, R&D and programming against expected volumes and you have a business model that few would touch.

Instead of .....ing, I actually appreciate the opportunity to buy e-cigs and mods, and have a little understanding of what it takes to bring something like this to market. I don't expect immediate response and most of the suppliers don't provide it, as they are actually trying to take orders, package and ship product along with keeping up with a number of forums, e-mails and PMs. I still can't figure out when they actually have time to manufacture something.

While David may not be the best in class, when it comes to timeline forcasting, he provides the very best product and exceptional communication. I have 4 of his devices along with many other suppliers mods. The Super-T product simply has no competition, for design or manufacturing quality so I will keep an eye out for the next offering and sign up for waiting list.

My thanks to the e-cig suppliers and hope they are profitable enough to continue catering to our every want and desire. (Also for putting up with our constant whining.)

Bob

Vadim

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Wow Pipes1, that's deep man.
USPS is almost always slow with updates on packages in transit. I placed an order for some e-juice last week on Friday morning, received the packed on Monday morning and USPS only had one update "package delivered" at same time when I received it.
FedEx is better but no one is willing to pay the price.

chillywilllee

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Rochester, New York, United States
I think one order I had from another company, USPS decided to update like a day or two after I got it. The only time I got anxious is when I found out people with higher order #'s on the precise got their tracking #. David responded to both my post and pm, and I'm satisfied with his answer.

When I first got into vaping, I bought two kits the same day! One was a Luci which I got the same week and the other was a blucig. I waited over 2 months for the blucig, a crappy e-cig. This time its only going to be a little over a month for a high quality mod, which I know from other vapers and my experiences with his T-Tip. I know a guy from the UK who waited over 6 months for his super six and had to pay a super high customs fee to pick it up.

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
I appreciate how you all feel about David and his products, and have NO doubt he and his products are top notch, and that is part of the problem, I can't wait for my Precise.

I don't know what the deal with USPS is, the status is now:

Your item was accepted at 4:44 PM on April 6, 2010 in SAUK RAPIDS, MN 56379

I don't know how close this is from David, but for Priority mail and being sent yesterday, it should be here tomorow, normally. Doesn't look like it will arrive until Thursday now. :(

It's all good, I got other toys arriving tomorow to play with.

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
All things aside, and not agreeing or disagreeing with any of the above post, I will say this. I got a RN4081 in early November, liked it, but knew it wouldn't keep me off analogs. After much research, I found the Super Six. Ordered in early December, received it in early February.

So would I do it again, knowing the wait I would have, 100% yes. I don't smoke cigarettes anymore and the S6 fits the bill. David makes top quality PV's, and delays or not, they are worth the wait.

Just my opinion,
David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread