Sigelei 150w tc + Melo 2 tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael cortellessa

Dec 23, 2015
I liked the Ti coil in the Melo better than the Ni, but that's just my personal preference. I was happy with either in the 40-50W range around 450-500F. Running the Kanthal 0.3's now and that's fine - hard to locate the Ti/Ni coils in the B&M's around here and I haven't restocked from online sellers yet.
i did try the .3 and played with 50-80w range even at 50 it just felt like it was burning my throat and mouth, i even brought it down to 300F... idk if its a "if its not broke dont fix it" scenario but i can take long drags with the .15 at 100w and max 572F but i hardly get any flavor maybe just the juice, but ill give the Ti a try tomorrow thanks

Douggro

Ultra Member
Nov 26, 2015
Seattle, WA
Don't try the Ti in TC mode if it's not supported by the Sigelei. Drop the wattage down into the 30's and temp down as well then work up both wattage and temps until you get the vape you like. Running the higher wattages will just ramp up how quick the coil hits the temp setting before it starts throttling it to hold it there.

michael cortellessa

Dec 23, 2015
Don't try the Ti in TC mode if it's not supported by the Sigelei. Drop the wattage down into the 30's and temp down as well then work up both wattage and temps until you get the vape you like. Running the higher wattages will just ramp up how quick the coil hits the temp setting before it starts throttling it to hold it there.
okay thanks for the advice man, still really new to vaping in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread