Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Thanks SK for the contest and for being you!!! It reaffirms my belief that people are generally kind, loving and giving when I see the things you and other ECF Members do to help fellow Vapers! This contest has been so inspirational and I for one would like to see a permanent thread like "SK's Daily Thanks" so that Members can go there to give thanks or just read some uplifting and moving thanks posted by others. I was thinking there was one more day for entries so I was saving this one for last, so here it is.......

I am thankful for LOVE! It comes in many forms and degrees and it is what makes life beautiful. Without love the world would be a cold and lonely place. Truly....... "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

Psyche

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Left of Center
Thanks SK for the contest and for being you!!! It reaffirms my belief that people are generally kind, loving and giving when I see the things you and other ECF Members do to help fellow Vapers! This contest has been so inspirational and I for one would like to see a permanent thread like "SK's Daily Thanks" so that Members can go there to give thanks or just read some uplifting and moving thanks posted by others. I was thinking there was one more day for entries so I was saving this one for last, so here it is.......

+1 to this idea and sentiment. This should continue.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave

I am thankful that so far, I have not seen nor gotten any bites from the fleas that the stray cat I kept in the laundry room had. Not that they are easy to see.

I didn't see any on it when I petted it but according to a message from the shelter, it was flea infested. 8-o:D Poor cat.

Ummm...........keep you fingers crossed please. :)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Ok, here we go.... Drum roll please...

drum-roll-please-2.gif

Now keep in mind that these are only the names of the FINALISTS!! The order has nothing to do with what gift they will be receiving yet. That will be determined later by putting the names in a "Hat", which is another Random Generator, along with the prizes (in a separate list) and then the two lists of results will be matched together to find out who will receive what... Kind of like a Secret Santa!!! icon_cool.gif

I was lucky that no duplicate names were drawn, and just wanted to let everyone know that I DID NOT bother to check to see if you only posted once each day... or if each post was different... those Rules were mainly meant to discourage people from abusing the Challenge. You were all on the Honor system here!! :) I have seen too much in-fighting over Contests lately, and people even complaining that the "Prizes" were not adequate enough in another one!!
That is NOT what this Community is all about, so I will have none of that here!! It only spoils the fun for everyone else...
grouphug2.gif

Now on with the Show!! Here are the names of the Finalists, by order of Post #:

#26 - vikki59
157 - Hogwart
228 - Ever1ast
257 - Noodoggy
391 - kelleymcm
393 - Loveridden
490 - Ceegary
646 - 36tinybells
692 - thehangdude
790 - Krispers
818 - keyzygirl

15917530811.gif

to EVERYONE who made it into the FINALS!!!

And a BIG
athankyou1.gif
to ALL of the People who participated in my Challenge!!!
I only wish I had a Gift to give to each and every one of you!!!

If anyone would like to see the actual screen shots from the drawing, you can find them here: The Challenge - Finalists pictures by loupop13 - Photobucket
I am going to have some lunch now and will be back in a couple of hours with the FINAL RESULTS!!!

I hope that all of you get what you wish for!!!
a_TurkeyWishbone.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread