Something to consider if freaking out over PG/VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
I've been doing a little research on the above. It's so contradictory that I had to quit reading. So, I wanted to show the common and rare side effects of a killer drug.
Anxiety; constipation; ........; dizziness; drowsiness; headache; indigestion; infection; nausea; nervousness; sleeplessness; stomach pain; swelling; tiredness; upset stomach; vomiting; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black, tarry, or bloody stools; blurredvision or other eye problems; chest pain; dark urine; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; flu-like symptoms; increased or decreased urination; irregular or difficult breathing; mental or mood changes; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent nausea or stomach pain; shortness of breath; slurred speech; stiff neck; swelling of the arms or legs; unusual tiredness or weakness; unusual weight gain; vomit that looks like coffee grounds; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.

It's called Ibuprofen.

I've mentioned that I have bipolar disorder in remission. I've taken psych drugs for decades. When you start a new med, go read up on it and you will see something like this...This drug was studied in clinical trials for six weeks(I can't remember the wording but). After that, you're on your own. Then you are put on it for 15 years.

If the FDA says, we don't know nothing about PG. My question would be, what do you know about anything?

People on say Paxil, when stopping it got 'brain shocks'. They tell their doctor and the doctor doesn't believe them till tens of thousands of patients reported it. Guess the drug company and FDA missed that little issue.

Anyway, please don't get going on psych meds, I'm just using them as an example. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread