Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I chain Vape 6mg all day long. I go through anywhere from 10 to 12ml a day. No ill effects at all. My husband Vapes 18mg. He also goes through the juice. Neither of us have any symptoms. We love it.

You do realize caffeine will also give you most, if not all, of the same symptoms?

No offense but common sense told me when I began to lower my nic levels because of how much I Vaped.

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico.
I used to chain smoke Samuel Gawith Perfection or GLP Charing Cross (usually 2~3 XXL bowls in succession) and only got a little dizziness sometimes. None of that with my 4~8mg/ml juices. Sometimes I vape a 3400mAh 18650 battery down to 2.5V without any ill effects. These things are addictive, you know... ;)

TyPie

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
New Joisey (aka NJ)
I'm sorry but common sense says 9ml of liquid at 18mg ah ,ye,a your going to get sick . Would you smoke 3 packs of smokes in a row without a break ? Let use common sense here peeps.

EXACTLY. (Of course there are likely side effects if one overdoes it. That list of symptoms is a real doooooosey, though......every possible symptom for every affliction known to mankind. Really?? They sound like they came off of a pharmaceutical package insert, no?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread