Stockpiling for 2 years. What do I need for parts? Ego-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

tizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
wv
back to the original poster. You are right and im sure every vaper here has thought of doing the same. Want to know why the FDA is trying to shut down ecigs? It's quite simple..you see, big tobacco and the FDA arent profiting off of the industry and losing money from former smokers. Once the FDA shuts down the industry, then they can step in and start marketing THEIR ecig. That $30 PV you have in your hand? $200.00. That bottle of nic juice that cost you $12.00? $60.00. And they will package it and of course it will be prescription only and name it "Nyphothozyn Inhaler" and you will start seeing commercials for it. Call me crazy but it's coming. Mark this post.

edit (of course this may have been mentioned before but i havent seen it)

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
Don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but I'd wait before buying that many supplies if I were you.

It seems alot of new vapers, myself included, get a week or two 'honeymoon phase' where we swear we will never smoke another 'analogue' etc and we feel uber healthy etc and then it wears off and you do smoke again.

Ok, it's probably almost halved my cig intake which is a good thing and YMMV of course and I'm sure some people DO never smoke again....

I've followed along with the eGo-T thread and I've seen a lot of your posts there. I think you're just having issues with juice, the tank system's lack of flavor and vapor production, and getting a good atty to drip on. I've only been vaping for three weeks, and I still do smoke the occasional analog, but it's nasty and disgusting when I do (reminds me of being 12 all over again). I've since received a bunch of really good juice, and I think that makes all the difference between a good vape and a bad one.

Keep experimenting and ordering juice; you'll get there. I now strictly drip on regular 510 attys (carts are a pain and the hit is never consistent enough for me) and I'm happy with a couple analogs here and there. I just bought a pack a couple days ago that I have yet to open. I was a two-pack a day smoker for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread