Super T will be Closed from Feb. 27th to March 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I will be in for a half day tomorrow (Friday) and then I will be closed from February 27th to March 2nd due to relocation. I'm still going to try to keep up on posts and email, but if i don't get to you right away don't panic!

You can still place orders, but be aware that shipping will not start again until March 3rd.

I filled all pending Ttip orders and those will ship in the morning. If a few more trickle in in the moring, i will get those out too.

I prepped as many Super Sixes as i could this week, working until midnight on several occasions(i'm still up now working after midnight). I apologize that i did not get done everything i had hoped to get done, so if your order did not ship this week when I hoped it would, I sincerely apologize and know that i will work my .... off to get them done when we re-open next week.

I have hired a guy for approximately 15-20 hours a week at my new location, so i expect things to progress much quicker once i get relocated.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this move.

Have a great weekend!

Kind Regards,

David

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I just ordered a t-tip about 30 minutes ago and didn't get the e-mail about you guys being closed until after I placed the order. Is my t-tip going to be shipped today? I honestly don't want to have to wait until March 3rd for it to be shipped. Thanks.

Yes, it will ship this morning.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread